::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kitchen%20Floor%20Repair.jpg

Kitchen%20Window%20Repair.jpg

Here is what's been occupying my time lately.

I'm still trying to de-gimpify my knee. On Monday it seemed to be about 80% back to normal. Then things went south. Things are better today.

Looks like good work, Rob! Was the laundry room floor rotten?

Years of slow damage. The bottom of the floor joist ends at the outside wall are damaged.
That's the kitchen. The laundry is to the right behind the wall.
To the left, above the pipes, is the new window I showed. It's above the sink.
The dining area is behind me.

Years of slow damage. The bottom of the floor joist ends at the outside wall are damaged.
That's the kitchen. The laundry is to the right behind the wall.
To the left, above the pipes, is the new window I showed. It's above the sink.
The dining area is behind me.

Didn't you replace all of your windows a few years back?

Did I tell you guys, we were approved for our greenhouse? I think the grant will cover it all and I even found a company that does the installation IN ONE DAY! It'll be a 20x60 gothic style.

Did I tell you guys, we were approved for our greenhouse? I think the grant will cover it all and I even found a company that does the installation IN ONE DAY! It'll be a 20x60 gothic style.

Yes you did, I can tell you are excited about it :D
Can't wait to see it!

The past few days I have woken up before the alarm. Last night I did not even set it. Feels so much better when you wake up naturally.

The past few days I have woken up before the alarm. Last night I did not even set it. Feels so much better when you wake up naturally.

Unless you're waking up way too early like I have been for the last 5 or 6 months.

And you got a grant? That's fabulous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom