::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's amazing what you can get him to do for some Xbox time.

Last June I was playing Minecraft with James and decided I would strip mine my way down to bedrock.

I hit bedrock yesterday. I wonder how many hours that took.

I played about an hour a week and occasionally much more.

Last June I was playing Minecraft with James and decided I would strip mine my way down to bedrock.

You must be proud of your accomplishment.

Off to hear a holocaust survivor speak to our students.

I'm forcing my entire class to go because in a few more years this opportunity will no longer exist.

I just about lost it when I saw the note the Cheeto left at the Holocaust memorial.
Shame!
(Ding! Ding!)
Shame!
(Ding! Ding!)

I just about lost it when I saw the note the Cheeto left at the Holocaust memorial.
Shame!
(Ding! Ding!)
Shame!
(Ding! Ding!)
did you see it next to Obamas? Eloquent vs The Buffoon.

I don't play much Xbox with Matt anymore. I got pissed off at him while we were playing Call of Duty, he would quickly switch sides, kill me and switch back then deny it was him. Of course this old guy is slow to catch on, he had probably been doing it for months.

I don't play much Xbox with Matt anymore. I got pissed off at him while we were playing Call of Duty, he would quickly switch sides, kill me and switch back then deny it was him. Of course this old guy is slow to catch on, he had probably been doing it for months.

:)

We're not up to Call of Duty yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom