::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Teaching kids to sharpen knives on a whetstone today.

Hope I don't need all the extra band aids I bought.

I shifted to shaving with a old-fashioned safety razor about a year ago, and recently considered shifting to a straight razor... but then decided I really don't need more sharp objects in my life.

I shifted to shaving with a old-fashioned safety razor about a year ago, and recently considered shifting to a straight razor... but then decided I really don't need more sharp objects in my life.

I used a safety razor for about a year. Switched back to a regular razor after I got tired of cleaning up the nicks. "Safety" is another thing that's relative when it comes to razors, I guess.

I used a safety razor for about a year. Switched back to a regular razor after I got tired of cleaning up the nicks. "Safety" is another thing that's relative when it comes to razors, I guess.

I have not used any razor in over a year. Just clippers.

Do you have to hone those with a leather strap?

When I was a kid I never understood why barbers did that, but now I know.

I have not used any razor in over a year. Just clippers.

I've been too lazy to buy new batteries for my beard trimmer. I usually keep my goatee trimmed with just a trimmer and guard but since I haven't bought new batteries I've been using a comb and a scissor. It's usually just stubble length but now it's getting crazy long and I've found that my facial hair pretty much wants to grow straight out and not lay flat especially the mustache hairs.

I think it's an Asian problem. We're just not good at facial hair.

Well when they were invented they were safer than a straight edge.

I've been too lazy to buy new batteries for my beard trimmer. I usually keep my goatee trimmed with just a trimmer and guard but since I haven't bought new batteries I've been using a comb and a scissor. It's usually just stubble length but now it's getting crazy long and I've found that my facial hair pretty much wants to grow straight out and not lay flat especially the mustache hairs.

I think it's an Asian problem. We're just not good at facial hair.

My facial hair is ridiculous. Weird growth patterns, empty patches - it's not pretty. The two times I've let the mustache grow out it has resulted in hair growing in bizarre directions - including a patch that wants to grow straight up my right nostril, which is not comfortable. It's not just Asians who are not good at facial hair.

E446BD60-8DFB-4F5B-B6B0-03C4E062D950.jpgit was awesome in E446BD60-8DFB-4F5B-B6B0-03C4E062D950.jpgYosemite. I could have 4 layers on and I never sweated.

I seriously think I’d be happy in a colder climate...not Yosemite cold but cooler than here.

My facial hair is ridiculous. Weird growth patterns, empty patches - it's not pretty. The two times I've let the mustache grow out it has resulted in hair growing in bizarre directions - including a patch that wants to grow straight up my right nostril, which is not comfortable. It's not just Asians who are not good at facial hair.

. . . or maybe you're part Asian?!

Hmmmmmmmm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom