::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had no idea that could be an issue since no trees are close close. But I guess roots can go far! Going to keep some root killer in there every now and then.

Imaine a tree and it's canopy. I heard that the root is 2 times as big as the canopy of the tree.

Good Day Sunshines!

LEVI FIXED MY SHOP TOILET!

Woot!

Now to fix the sink and bathtub from when the pipes busted. BUT, Levi knows how to do that. So woot! Well, he fixed the toilet too but we had to rent an industrial snake thing that is heavy and we had to break up roots that came into the line. Sigh... old house... cheap but has issues.

Be sure you don't drive over your septic field either.

Sally, this morning I could smell the smoke from the all the fires in CA.

Southern wind this morning. Usually this time of year it brings the smell of garlic from Gilroy . . . today was just smoke.

The one near me is over 30k acres and is about 30% contained. Ash is everywhere...

The one near me is over 30k acres and is about 30% contained. Ash is everywhere...

Just checked the local news. They said the smell is from all of the fires to the south of us. The valley has been smoke filled and hazy all week. Enough that it is showing up on the radar.

Hope you're out of harms way Nick.

Nothing bad going on, weather wise, in my neighborhood. I hope it stays that way. Our windows are open and it's 75 degrees and the sun is shining.

Sally, this morning I could smell the smoke from the all the fires in CA.

Southern wind this morning. Usually this time of year it brings the smell of garlic from Gilroy . . . today was just smoke.

Yeah, we had a spooky morning the day before we left Morro Bay. A major smoke cloud covered the sun.

It's clear here at the beach.

They're really worried about the artwork and the museum there. They showed them cutting fire breaks and dumping the retardant on the outskirts of the property.

That property is huge too!! I visited it twice while we lived there. Pretty cool place it was!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom