::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm watching Gonzaga vs. S. Dakota St. with my class.

We're waiting for chicken cordon bleu to cook.

Besides...Gophers are quick. They are low to the ground. They would avoid lightening.

Jerry, Jerry, Jerry....

So yesterday in the afternoon I step out of the shop into the hallway of the building and it is full of what looks like smoke, but it's not smoke. The floor is covered with what looks like dust and it's everywhere, in the air, on the walls. It was baffling, the only thing I could think of is that the Mexicans upstairs just dumped their full sweeper bag over the railing instead of dumping it outside or in the trash. It made no sense. I was pissed, so I called the Mexican restaurant and talked to the owner, she was stunned and came by (I was home by this point) and she made them clean it up despite them denying that they did it. So this morning, I looked around outside and found a fire extinguisher in the bushes that had been taken from the hallway. It was highschool kids that did it and now I feel like an asshole.

So yesterday in the afternoon I step out of the shop into the hallway of the building and it is full of what looks like smoke, but it's not smoke. The floor is covered with what looks like dust and it's everywhere, in the air, on the walls. It was baffling, the only thing I could think of is that the Mexicans upstairs just dumped their full sweeper bag over the railing instead of dumping it outside or in the trash. It made no sense. I was pissed, so I called the Mexican restaurant and talked to the owner, she was stunned and came by (I was home by this point) and she made them clean it up despite them denying that they did it. So this morning, I looked around outside and found a fire extinguisher in the bushes that had been taken from the hallway. It was highschool kids that did it and now I feel like an asshole.

So... What are you going to do now?

Ooops. .

Probably not the last time you'll feel like an asshole. I like Rob's question.

So... What are you going to do now?

I already apologized. In my defense, they couldn't figure out what happened either and they do have some rowdy times up there. There was a really drunk one in the hallway a few days ago that I had never seen before, they seem to swap out who is living up there every few months.

I already apologized. In my defense, they couldn't figure out what happened either and they do have some rowdy times up there. There was a really drunk one in the hallway a few days ago that I had never seen before, they seem to swap out who is living up there every few months.

So the guys that work in the Mexican restaurant live above your shop? I had heard there was a apartment there.

So if I get tired enough of so cal and I run away, you'll kick out the Mexicans so I can live there, right?

So the guys that work in the Mexican restaurant live above your shop? I had heard there was a apartment there.

So if I get tired enough of so cal and I run away, you'll kick out the Mexicans so I can live there, right?

Overall, they are good guys. Actually they are there because of me, I got tired of the landlord renting the upstairs to losers who wouldn't pay the utility bills and then the water for the whole building would get shut off. The Mexicans were all living in a small, small trailer at the end of the road. I suggested to the landlord that she rent to them because I'd see them going to work everyday. They pay the bills and are generally an improvement over the locals that she was finding to live there. They do have a wild time once in awhile on their day off, but in general they are fine.

I'm just not picturing Sally doing too well in Indiana in the winter time....

I'm planning to go to Canada on Memorial Day, and know I need my passport. For some reason I decided to get it out today to check the expiration date. March 21, 2017.

Not to worry, though. A bit of Google checking tells me I can get it renewed in time. I'm sure glad I thought to check it, though....

I'm planning to go to Canada on Memorial Day, and know I need my passport. For some reason I decided to get it out today to check the expiration date. March 21, 2017.

Not to worry, though. A bit of Google checking tells me I can get it renewed in time. I'm sure glad I thought to check it, though....
Better get hopping. They may get overwhelmed with applications.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom