::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got up early and went to the Y. Back home for breakfast.
Running about with the brother in law next.
Party at my son's this afternoon/dinner time. Corned beef & cabbage!

Our next-door neighbors in Florida went to NZ for a month this winter. They rented an RV, and spent the month driving all over the countryside. They had a blast....

A great place, nicest people in the world, beautiful scenery. The only problem is the bars close at like 10pm.

I feel so bad for you guys. Dang.
Are you near the Animal Adventure Park? I'm watching April the giraffe online everyday.

Did you see that pregnant lady that live streamed from her bedroom? She was very pregnant and wore a giraffe mask and just walked around her room. Something like 25M views.

Did you see that pregnant lady that live streamed from her bedroom? She was very pregnant and wore a giraffe mask and just walked around her room. Something like 25M views.

Yeah, I did. It was hilarious. They also posted after the baby came.

I just checked...dang giraffe is still pregnant.

I feel so bad for you guys. Dang.
Are you near the Animal Adventure Park? I'm watching April the giraffe online everyday.

Boy I bet the news channels that started the April Watch are regretting that. To have to keep up some kind of excitement for a giraffe that can't get around to delivering her calf? Whee.

Mrs Pere celebrates her birthday today.

(It's my annual exercise in performance-anxiety.)

happy-birthday-cake-for-lover-for-Madre.jpg

And we don't need to know about your "performance".

She's had the baby. Much more reliable than some damn giraffe.

Boy I bet the news channels that started the April Watch are regretting that. To have to keep up some kind of excitement for a giraffe that can't get around to delivering her calf? Whee.

Are you nuts? It's fabulous for the Animal Park. I think they've gotten about $40,000+ in donations for the giraffe habitat. It's a harmless distraction right when we need it. I've learned some stuff about giraffes. Besides, it's just a feed. Not much work involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom