::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Michael called today, he had 5 minutes. Third day of basic. He is exhausted and hungry. He says he's going to make it but boy is it hard. He sounded homesick I think. It was so good to hear him but this is hard for me.

We're off to go camping in the morning...no cell service. Have a good week kids.

Have a great week, Sally!

It's time for me to start new-to-me car shopping. What should I be looking for other than price, mileage and year?

Michael called today, he had 5 minutes. Third day of basic. He is exhausted and hungry. He says he's going to make it but boy is it hard. He sounded homesick I think. It was so good to hear him but this is hard for me.

We're off to go camping in the morning...no cell service. Have a good week kids.

I think that sounds very encouraging.

The garden is coming along pretty well. I have cilantro seeds and onions planted. Yesterday I put in cabbage and lettuce. We went by a nursery in the afternoon and got some starts. Put the tomatoes in larger pots and under the plant light in a window. The chili and basil starts are looking great.

It's time for me to start new-to-me car shopping. What should I be looking for other than price, mileage and year?

Look inside the hood to see if the engine looks clean or if there is a lot of oil around that could mean leaks, check on previous owners, don't buy anything that is from flood prone areas.

Our internet has been out since Saturday morning. I'm at the Y using their WiFi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom