::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I emailed Andrew because I saw a picture of that Pono prototype and wanted to play it. He said come by, I'll record it.
I practiced two songs I already know well all weekend.

I played them through while I was there several times.

Lights go on, camera rolls, DISASTER.

Sigh.

I hope I can pull it off someday.
Brian, Kalei, and Corey make it look so easy!

Back when I was doing Seasons songs, the one I posted was usually around Take 25... getting through without a glaring error was always tough.

Hi from borrowed wifi (I went to my daughter's house, so I'd have a secure port for banking/credit cards etc.). I get nervous on public wifi doing sensitive stuff.

They say maybe Saturday on the repair to their lines. A week is a long time not to have the internet. We have been accustomed to, click click, and away I go.

Hi from borrowed wifi (I went to my daughter's house, so I'd have a secure port for banking/credit cards etc.). I get nervous on public wifi doing sensitive stuff.

They say maybe Saturday on the repair to their lines. A week is a long time not to have the internet. We have been accustomed to, click click, and away I go.

And I don't imagine you'll get a week's credit on your bill, either....

I'm at McD's for lunch, then going to Wegmans, then to Home Depot. Then I'll head home, and hopefully build some bookshelves in the basement this afternoon....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom