::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
cartoon-eyes-1391699874IpT.jpg

Hey, don't I know you from somewhere?

Chicken Katsu
Classroom made potstickers
Broccoli tossed in brown butter w/mizithra cheese
Rice

It's what's for dinner.

(the advantage of teaching in a kitchen :) )

I swear, I've never even heard of most of the foods you folks talk about. I must lead a sheltered life....

You're not trying hard enough.

Mythbusters showed that you can even polish a turd.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yiJ9fy1qSFI

"I'm not entirely convinced that it is possible to polish a turd. However, I am sure that if one were to accomplish that feat one would still have a turd, and one all the more noticeable for being shiny."

That was in a UUers signature. I think his name was John.

Last edited:
Life was really good! The screen was at the very end of a long hall. Beauty and the Beast was just starting at another room.
Bonus!
We enjoyed ourselves!

Good morning from the Y.
Our internet was on from noon into the evening. By bedtime it was off again. Off this morning.

Time to walk around in circles. Then get wet. Later.

1 3/8 inches of rain in the gauge this morning. We're supposed to get 1 5/8 inches by tomorrow evening with tomorrow's rain being the larger portion. I think we may out perform expectations.

1 3/8 inches of rain in the gauge this morning. We're supposed to get 1 5/8 inches by tomorrow evening with tomorrow's rain being the larger portion. I think we may out perform expectations.

You have pretty meticulous meteorologists out your way.

1 5/8 prediction?

That's what happens when a man of the cloth says rain is needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom