::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My gut is never wrong. I don't know why I've been ignoring it, when it comes to my own life. I have a really strong intuitive gift. But when it came to him, I always doubted it.

Partners who make you question yourself are the absolute worst.

Lame. Every electronic device has a disclosure from the FCC that says your electronic device must live with/accept any and all external interference that may affect its proper operation. Want your electric guitar and amp to sound clean? it is YOUR responsibility to get clean power, use shielded cable, and record inside a Faraday cage or whatever.

So now, you are saying, that if I farm on MY land, and my plants go to seed and the wind, an act of God, blows those seeds on to your property, that *I* am responsible for that?
Seems like Monsanto needs to build a high wall or enclosed greenhouse if they don't want contamination from outside their property. They need to control their own conditions, I don't need to contain mine.
Sheesh.

There you go with that darn common sense, again.

I do agree they have made some great stuff that really produce lots of food in a small area but it makes me feel weird too that almost everything is genetically engineered....and I wonder what long term effects it will have on us.

I think that papaya are no longer the papaya of old every papaya is genetically modified
Humans have been selectively breeding animals and plants forever. I fail to see the difference.

"Had dinner with the future in-laws. The Chinese restaurant put us in our own very private and quiet room. The kids were late so the first 15 minutes were like a scene from a movie with us exchanging pleasantries and long drawn out moments of silence with only the koi fish tank making any noise. It was a bit hilarious. But in the end we had a great night. They are warm friendly people and we really enjoyed them."

Next time bring a photo album or a ukulele.

* Anyone else having trouble with the "reply with quote" option?

Working for me.

Yesterday and today were much easier for eating.

I'm starting to get the hang of balancing carbs, calories and salt. Actually I'm quite a bit under target with calories but I'm not starving so I don't worry about it.

Today for lunch I had Shaba Shabu which oddly enough I had never had before. Basically cooking meat and veggies in a broth but I chose water w/kombu (dried seaweed) for my broth since it didn't have any added salt. After cooking everything you're supposed to drink the cooking broth but I skipped that too. Going to start making it at home.

Feeling better but the last two days I've been crazy tired. I slept four hours this afternoon and did the same yesterday. My breathing is good enough that I'll start walking a mile or two at a slow pace soon.

Great progress Gary!

"Had dinner with the future in-laws. The Chinese restaurant put us in our own very private and quiet room. The kids were late so the first 15 minutes were like a scene from a movie with us exchanging pleasantries and long drawn out moments of silence with only the koi fish tank making any noise. It was a bit hilarious. But in the end we had a great night. They are warm friendly people and we really enjoyed them."

Next time bring a photo album or a ukulele.

* Anyone else having trouble with the "reply with quote" option?
yes, I could have brought Katie’s baby book. Next gathering I will. Thanks.

A Uke? Oh my gawd they already think we’re crazy. Katie LOVES the theme from Jurassic Park, it is a beautiful song. She wants to walk down the aisle to it. That coupled with my SIL’s 20 foot tall T-Rex metal structure in their backyard (where the wedding will be held) already had these sweet people with limited English perplexed when we showed them pictures.

There are currently 67 users browsing this thread. (1 members and 66 guests)

That’s a lot of bots.

There are currently 67 users browsing this thread. (1 members and 66 guests)

That’s a lot of bots.

Only one Robert?

You can call me Rob, or you can call me Bob, but yous don't have to call me Robert.

Actually any of it's good. I've kinda got away from Bob though. Just don't call me late at dinner time, please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom