::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to go try on that suit, just for the heck of it. I think I still have a ways to go before it would fit....

Well, that was interesting.

I tried on the suit, and, while it still doesn't fit well, I did get it on. A couple of months ago I would not have been able to button either the pants or the jacket. Today I was able to button both. It's still too snug, and I have a ways to go, but I think I might someday be able to wear that bad boy....

Mika gets pissed at me because I unbuckle my belt and my pants hit the floor. She wants to go shopping but I'm holding out until I'm a 36" too. Right now I'm still 38" and snug. I only have 6 days of school left so I don't see the point of buying new pants. The day school ends I'm in shorts until school begins again. I will go buy new shorts soon but I'm holding off on the pants. It is a pain to keep hitching up my pants but I can deal with it until school is out.

And, nice work Don! Congratulations.

Meanwhile, I'm wondering if I'll ever wear long pants again. I guess there's a wedding in June. But after that?

I tried on the suit, and, while it still doesn't fit well, I did get it on. A couple of months ago I would not have been able to button either the pants or the jacket. Today I was able to button both. It's still too snug, and I have a ways to go, but I think I might someday be able to wear that bad boy....

Don got it on! We're havin' a heat wave.

Meanwhile, I'm wondering if I'll ever wear long pants again. I guess there's a wedding in June. But after that?

I'm guessing after you get used to the climate when the temp drops into the '60's you'll be wanting pants.

It's like the boys wearing jackets when they visit and it's like 72*F and sunny.

I'm guessing after you get used to the climate when the temp drops into the '60's you'll be wanting pants.

It's like the boys wearing jackets when they visit and it's like 72*F and sunny.

We have been waiting to "Get used to the climate" - it has been seven years. Nope. And I am coming from Southern California. It is frickin' HOT here sometimes. Like sweating just standing outside.

We have been waiting to "Get used to the climate" - it has been seven years. Nope. And I am coming from Southern California. It is frickin' HOT here sometimes. Like sweating just standing outside.

Yeah, when I'm visiting I totally get why your cold shower (go ahead Rich). It's not that cold. And it's definitely refreshing compared to the sauna that is the islands.

But why would you ever want to? You're retired - wearing a suit means you're at a funeral.

My lawnmower won't start, so I have it on the trickle charger. In the meantime I weeded the front bed and carried branches back to the fire pit.

I just want to do the front lawn before dark. Charge, damn you, charge!

My lawnmower won't start, so I have it on the trickle charger. In the meantime I weeded the front bed and carried branches back to the fire pit.

I just want to do the front lawn before dark. Charge, damn you, charge!

Just pull the rope, silly. Oh wait. . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom