::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
He'll have to track them down.

No forwarding address. No key. Just a goodbye note saying we'll contact you.

My Facebook memory this morning was a pic of James playing basketball and it said "18 years ago"

I wonder how he turned out?

My kids, are going to write valentines for kids in a local orphanage.

Their idea.

Again. Good day!

Hello everyone how are you today? One year at my job now my mom found good prices on airline tickets so she will be here next week. My buddy looking like he won't get to go to New Orleans we been plaining it for while kind of bummed about it.

So, BCUF has been sold out for a little while now and I'm getting phone calls and emails from people who waited too long and missed out. That is fine, but I've gotten a few phone calls from women who seem to think they are special and I should just print them out an extra ticket because they are special. Seriously? I guess there are some people out there that get through life just by batting their eyelashes.

That's what I do.

How's the getting rides to UWC? Ect camping the way to go? Looking into may 31st till going back that coming Monday if I can get off and ride to Dallas.

Irish coffee????

Kona

Actually my fav coffee drink is a Chip shot.

Or an Irish coffee at the Buena Vista in SF. Those guys can hit a coffee cup with a sugar cube from probably 25-30 feet away. Better than a Steph Curry three pointer.

Kona

Or an Irish coffee at the Buena Vista in SF. Those guys can hit a coffee cup with a sugar cube from probably 25-30 feet away. Better than a Steph Curry three pointer.

Oh.

Chipshote = Bailey's, Tuaca and coffee

Kona

Spanish coffee at Huber's in downtown Portland. They do a whole show, including lighting the thing on fire.

So, BCUF has been sold out for a little while now and I'm getting phone calls and emails from people who waited too long and missed out. That is fine, but I've gotten a few phone calls from women who seem to think they are special and I should just print them out an extra ticket because they are special. Seriously? I guess there are some people out there that get through life just by batting their eyelashes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom