::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are all low level dressers. Not worried really.

They might take away my membership card for the "United Grandfathers Club of America" if I didn't say something about safety of the dressers.

Me too.

I haven't slept through the night in close to a year because of my shoulder. At least I thought it was my shoulder. Last night I slept upright on the couch and still woke up every hour or so. I sleep about four hours fairly solid and then spend the rest of the time tossing and turning and not getting much more sleep.

It's frustrating
You need to get some cannabis.

$525 a month sounds more like a house payment to me, maybe it's time to look around.

Yeah, I know, we just like our little place. And most rents are more expensive. Want to buy but still working on credit cleanup. That's why I want them to extend to 1yr from six months. At least they won't raise the rent until 2019 that way, and hopefully we will be able to buy something then.

Sally look who is in my backyard again!
FE4ePEN.jpg

He writes his own songs too, and they are great songs. This one is currently in heavy rotation on local radio.

I covered a song from his debut album for the Seasons this week. It was fun figuring it out.

SO GOT our electric panel updated today. Tomorrow he I said gonna run out into garage new panels for glass and other regular garage stufff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom