::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure what else. Oh yea the floor is getting done this weekend. I think I might pre make the moldinging before I lay it. Then I can install floor and molding in 1day.

Honestly, I used to get a little pissy about the whole "leader" thing because we're best off leaderless.

But if you want to call me that - well, it says more about your serious lack of judgement than it says about my leadership, I guess.

I thought you'd made peace with it.

Honestly, I used to get a little pissy about the whole "leader" thing because we're best off leaderless.

But if you want to call me that - well, it says more about your serious lack of judgement than it says about my leadership, I guess.

As to the leader thing.
I say... Are you sure you want to ride with me? I'm busy bouncing off the guardrails on the highway of life.
But I just keep on truckin'.

Actually, I thought he was called the leader because he has more posts than anyone else - meaning he is ahead.

But I still like to bug him about it! :p

My nephew decided to ignore his diabetes, and pretend it wasn't a problem. In his defense, he did drop a lot of excess weight, and thought that was enough.

He has not been to a doctor in six years, since being hospitalized with diabetic shock. He's now 40 years old, I believe.

Tomorrow he will have one of his big toes amputated. Dumbass....

Now I feel guilty because I forgot to check this morning. My waking numbers are consistently in the mid 80's unless I indulge in sushi or scotch.

Can Jon still be our leader, though?

(I do not want a shepherd, either)

Sometimes I skip the religion chat. Sometimes I am curious.

Mostly confuses me. The most religion I've had in my life was a comparative religion class in college. It's a good thing the class was based on two papers that were mostly opinion and not based on knowledge of religions otherwise I would have probably failed.

You just took all the fun out of calling you "leader."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom