::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I usually get decaf coffee when I go to Starbuck's downstairs. Specifically, I have a re-usable "Grande" cup, so I order a tall decaf pour-over, add a decaf shot, and top it off with steamed 2%
milk.
Basically it is a way to get a latte for $1 less that actually includes more coffee than a latte and fresh coffee at that.

Anyway this morning I just had a cup from the Keurig but that was not doing the trick so I went downstairs for "real" coffee.

I got a tall pour-over of Vernada (the blonde roast) then added a shot of blonde espresso and topped with steamed 2%.

Pretty nice flavor. I like this current ratio as it allows me to have coffee with no sweetener at all - I use stevia when I need it, but I would prefer to drink it with no sweetener if that is possible.

My favourite coffee sweetener is lumps of raw sugar. Thankfully they do not have that here, or I would use it all the time.

Wow - I would've thought Sarah would be more! I can't remember what I paid Jim D'Ville when I took private lessons from him in Portland (it wasn't money well spent) - something like that.

She may have a higher rate for new starts. IDK.

I usually get decaf coffee when I go to Starbuck's downstairs. Specifically, I have a re-usable "Grande" cup, so I order a tall decaf pour-over, add a decaf shot, and top it off with steamed 2%
milk.
Basically it is a way to get a latte for $1 less that actually includes more coffee than a latte and fresh coffee at that.

Anyway this morning I just had a cup from the Keurig but that was not doing the trick so I went downstairs for "real" coffee.

I got a tall pour-over of Vernada (the blonde roast) then added a shot of blonde espresso and topped with steamed 2%.

Pretty nice flavor. I like this current ratio as it allows me to have coffee with no sweetener at all - I use stevia when I need it, but I would prefer to drink it with no sweetener if that is possible.

My favourite coffee sweetener is lumps of raw sugar. Thankfully they do not have that here, or I would use it all the time.

But your Starbucks coffee is fancy because they make Starbucks buy Hawaiian beans to sell in Hawaii. At least they used to.

Can't leave the new baby at home. Although I would think Heather would want to visit family with the new baby?

No idea why, I just know Aldrine said he wasn’t going so I’m kinda assuming Aaron and Ryan aren’t going.

milk.

We’re raw sugar fans...it gives your coffee a maple touch. I’ve never seen it in lump form, that sounds good.

Here on the West coast we have a totally different understanding of cold than our brethren farther to the East. Your 50s today is a laugh compared to what they've been through this winter.

The sistren aren't any better with it.

Last edited:
32° and snowing in God's (and the GOP's) country. Windy too. Perfect weather to stand outside and dedicate a homeless shelter. It kinda makes the point.

For a Christmas stocking stuffer I gave Sheryl a box of cards to promote discussion around the dinner table. It has been a hit - the kids just love it, so of course we love it too.

Last night's question - If you were to have the garage all to yourself to do anything you want, what would you do?

My answer? Set up a REAL home brewery so I have the space and equipment to do it right.

It was pretty hilarious and telling of our personalities. There were four of us at the table: me, Sheryl, Emma, and Annie. Of the four, all but Annie are pretty introverted. Annie is a huge extrovert. From the introverts all our garage plans had to do with solitude - an escape to private hobbies or quiet spaces. Annie's plans all involved other people. She kept saying what she would do with "her" part of the garage and how it would connect to Emma's...we said she had the whole garage to herself to do whatever she wanted - she didn't have to share. But that was a problem, because in her ideal world EVERYBODY is there sharing with her!

That's a great kid you got there.

32° and snowing in God's (and the GOP's) country. Windy too. Perfect weather to stand outside and dedicate a homeless shelter. It kinda makes the point.

Sounds like God has the upper hand and is using the weather to help make a point!! ;)

Hey, Rob! Just wanted you to know I am eating ice cream in honor of your birthday! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom