::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So we got the official news 10ish days ago that Carlos has been reassigned to a new project. Today is my last day of work and we move to San Antonio on Wednesday.

Sheesh. Is this going to be more permanent?

I'm going to scour a few salvage yards and hope for the best.

The one I was talking about earlier was one of those skinny temporary tires. They do work. The one on our van brought us home from UWC. About 225 miles. I drove about 60 mph, on US and state highways, staying off the interstate. The tire states that the top speed should be 50 mph.

We are both super frustrated but focusing on the good things.
My uncles are in San Antonio and we adore them. Looking forward to getting see them more often.

Also the salon I work for has a location in San Antonio. The location is not far from where we are looking to move. I am unofficially transferred. I am going on Thursday to meet with manager and discuss scheduling. She sounds sweet and is very excited to meet me.

The one I was talking about earlier was one of those skinny temporary tires. They do work. The one on our van brought us home from UWC. About 225 miles. I drove about 60 mph, on US and state highways, staying off the interstate. The tire states that the top speed should be 50 mph.

I have room for a full size spare. My spare hangs underneath my car in the rear.

Also the salon I work for has a location in San Antonio. The location is not far from where we are looking to move. I am unofficially transferred. I am going on Thursday to meet with manager and discuss scheduling. She sounds sweet and is very excited to meet me.

My grand daughter is flying up to Madison WI to interview for a job there Wednesday. Good luck to both of you.

So we got the official news 10ish days ago that Carlos has been reassigned to a new project. Today is my last day of work and we move to San Antonio on Wednesday.

Again? Wow That’s a lot of moving recently.

We are both super frustrated but focusing on the good things.
My uncles are in San Antonio and we adore them. Looking forward to getting see them more often.

Well that sounds good. Hopefully you can stay there for awhile.

Those of you that know the other Mandy, she’s moving to Indianapolis from Seattle. She’ll be a local at UWC X.

Also I made the mistake of not getting the insurance on my plane ticket. After we move, I need to reschedule my flight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom