::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I learned. I had to suck it down quickly. Paul is furious with me. Hospice seems to have power. She really can't be moved. We talked about moving her closer to the nursing station but we don't think that's a good idea either. And...since Paul never pops in here I will say it.....he needs to grow a pair. We talked about stuff last night and then today he back pedals?????

I'm hearing more staff moving around and making noise this mornings since the incident than I have the whole time we've been here.

We sent a huge gift basket to the staff at my mom's place. Of course, she's been a real handful lately and they're dealing with her, but we also figured spreading a little love might get us some points to her benefit. Seems to be working...

Semi-private. And the other lady gets very little care either.

I think most of the aides hide in the locked employee lounge. I told a Paul they need a window to that room.

Bring her a teddy bear with a nanny cam in it for the time nobody's there with her.

We went to Old Spaghetti Factory several years ago and had an OCD server. Every time he walked by our table he would pick up any kind of scraps - sweetener packets from iced tea, straw wrappers, whatever. I kept a straw wrapper and started ripping off tiny little bits of it and leaving just ONE on the table at a time. Every time I did he would swoop in within a minute and pick up the tidbit of wrapper.

Sounds like something Gary would do.

Just unfriended someone on Facebook, I thought this crap was supposed to end with the election, but it hasn't even slowed down.

You must have Trump lovers on your feed. I guess that's the difference. I don't have anybody supporting what is happening since the election. I have a few asshat friends that voted for him but no one I know is condoning all the crap that is happening now.

You must have Trump lovers on your feed. I guess that's the difference. I don't have anybody supporting what is happening since the election. I have a few asshat friends that voted for him but no one I know is condoning all the crap that is happening now.

Nope, I was being told it was my fault Trump won because I voted 3rd party.

Nope, I was being told it was my fault Trump won because I voted 3rd party.

Well there is that but I really blame the 54% of Americans THAT DIDN'T EVEN BOTHER TO VOTE!!!

As far as they are concerned, they aren't allowed to say a thing for the next 4 years.

I wonder if anyone will grab the first lady's crotch in the next four years?

Or ask her to sign one of her pin-up photos? That would be awesome.

I wonder if anyone will grab the first lady's crotch in the next four years?

Or ask her to sign one of her pin-up photos? That would be awesome.
That poor stupid creature. And what an act to follow. It's going to be like a circus following a ballet.

That poor stupid creature. And what an act to follow. It's going to be like a circus following a ballet.

The more it sinks in, the more absurd it becomes.

I just saw his FB page and it says President Elect Donald Trump and my first thought was WTF?!

Well there is that but I really blame the 54% of Americans THAT DIDN'T EVEN BOTHER TO VOTE!!!

As far as they are concerned, they aren't allowed to say a thing for the next 4 years.

If you add all the 3rd party voted to Clinton's side, it wouldn't make a bit of difference. Clinton lost, she's to blame for that loss. It was her job to convince people to vote for her and she failed miserably.

I sometimes wonder who that 54% are, certainly some are not voting as a protest (like holding your breath, I suppose), others just don't think it makes any difference, then there are the lazy, the meth heads, the "I'm just not that into politics" sorority girls, alcoholics that never leave the couch, who am I forgetting???

The more it sinks in, the more absurd it becomes.

I just saw his FB page and it says President Elect Donald Trump and my first thought was WTF?!

Leaves a vile taste in my mouth.

My daughters and I were reflecting on how cool it is when you see picture of past presidents all together. His mug is really going to mess that up for me down the road.

If you add all the 3rd party voted to Clinton's side, it wouldn't make a bit of difference. Clinton lost, she's to blame for that loss. It was her job to convince people to vote for her and she failed miserably.

I sometimes wonder who that 54% are, certainly some are not voting as a protest (like holding your breath, I suppose), others just don't think it makes any difference, then there are the lazy, the meth heads, the "I'm just not that into politics" sorority girls, alcoholics that never leave the couch, who am I forgetting???

If the Johnson voters in Florida had all voted for Hillary instead, she would have won that state and all of their electoral votes. (Remember Nader?) There were several states like that. But there is no guarantee all the Johnson voters would have voted for Hillary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom