::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today, and every November 28, the Episcopal Church remembers King Kamehameha VI and Queen Emma of Hawaii for their faithful devotion and charitable work.

It would be nice if I could play all day to honor them.

PoHo caption contest!

This little sweetheart got a trim today and came home with a pink bow in her hair. What do you suppose she is thinking?

attachment.php

She doesn't look really happy with the bow thingy.

Today to do:

Uking with the oldies
massage
Sarah lesson
Rehearsals begin for the annual Nativity production. RL Kid is pumped.

Really a sweet dog, Rich.

It's only in the past week that I've had any attraction to dogs at all after Banjo's death. He was big in our home.

I understand completely. I had my last dog for 18 years and "best friend" doesn't even begin to cover it. I thought I couldn't do it again, but then we started looking at rescue web sites and discussing "what-ifs," and the next thing you know, here we are.

So the boss said come in after lunch does he know people have lunch at odd times? Folks come home to Texas still odd saying that! In 3 weeks I'll be going to a church meeting to talk about things to do in the Community . That's pretty much it.

Had a pretty great weekend. Thanksgiving was fairly painless and then we settled into laziness with a little shopping, some house and yard work, but mostly laziness for the weekend. Saturday seemed like Sunday, which made the real Sunday seem like such an awesome bonus. I made a huge mojito in a quart jar yesterday afternoon then took a nap, it was great.

Had a pretty great weekend. Thanksgiving was fairly painless and then we settled into laziness with a little shopping, some house and yard work, but mostly laziness for the weekend. Saturday seemed like Sunday, which made the real Sunday seem like such an awesome bonus. I made a huge mojito in a quart jar yesterday afternoon then took a nap, it was great.
I hated naps as a kid now I love them.

My sisters visiting from Spokane Washington. She told me they don't have an IKEA either. She has to drive to Seattle. I said totally worth it.

When we remodeled the kitchen in our old house (did it ourselves...never again) we did it in Ikea - and at the time there wasn't one in Portland. We had to drive to Seattle. When we decided on styles and all that we did have the majority of the stuff shipped from Seattle, but there was that one day...

We finished putting together the pantry - the single largest piece - and realized that the side panels hadn't been ordered. It was 1 p.m. The pantry was pretty much filling up the family room. It was Sunday. We made a panicked call to Ikea in Seattle (Redmond, actually) - they had the needed pieces and closed at 6 p.m. We borrowed my mom's car (neither of ours would hold the panels - they are LONG) and drove to Seattle to pick them up - 3 hour drive. Sheryl sat in the back seat on the way home because the panels went all the way from the back cargo area, through the back seat, and almost all the way to the dashboard.

Good times. We did have the pantry installed in the kitchen before bedtime.

Could you explain "Sideload"?

Sideloading is installing through a route other than the Google Play (or Amazon, really) app stores. It's a way to get applications that aren't approved for your particular phone onto it, but it also bypasses built-in security processes and is not a wise idea if you're not a programmer or can't deal with your phone getting compromised and having to factory reset it (in addition to risking the security of your data).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom