::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sick. Called in. Not happy about it. Plus i left work on a bad note yesterday. Not happy about it. Nor am i proud of my mouth. I normally do well at keeping it shut. It was like i had momentary Tourettes.

Sick. Called in. Not happy about it. Plus i left work on a bad note yesterday. Not happy about it. Nor am i proud of my mouth. I normally do well at keeping it shut. It was like i had momentary Tourettes.

A Debby meltdown?

Feel better soon, please.

So on a unrelated note I deleted my profile on that christian dating site one I would try and engage in conversation with someone and nothing would happen. But the main reason why was they went to payed subscription.

A Debby meltdown?

Feel better soon, please.

No. I didn't have a meltdown. I'm not quite that immature. Lol. We got to order ourselves some free books. One of the perks ofworking there. I had two boxes of books waiting on me yesterday. A couple days ago, one of my team leaders gave me the list of the order and he told me to make sure i check the contents before taking the boxes to make sure it was all correct. So, at 3:00, i clocked out and went to my boxes. Cut them open to check....and another team leader walked up and rold me they didnt want us opening them there, but to take them home. I told her i was just doing what i had been directed to do. She got all pissy about it. So i looked up and said that I'm always being told differently by different group leaders, but i will check tbe other box at home. She stormed off. I didnt say anything horrible. But i had a rude tone. Im sure i rolled my eyes.

No. I didn't have a meltdown. I'm not quite that immature. Lol. We got to order ourselves some free books. One of the perks ofworking there. I had two boxes of books waiting on me yesterday. A couple days ago, one of my team leaders gave me the list of the order and he told me to make sure i check the contents before taking the boxes to make sure it was all correct. So, at 3:00, i clocked out and went to my boxes. Cut them open to check....and another team leader walked up and rold me they didnt want us opening them there, but to take them home. I told her i was just doing what i had been directed to do. She got all pissy about it. So i looked up and said that I'm always being told differently by different group leaders, but i will check tbe other box at home. She stormed off. I didnt say anything horrible. But i had a rude tone. Im sure i rolled my eyes.

Not "The Eye Roll" !

Jeesh, my family just can't understand the concept of a permanent green card. No matter how many times I explain it, they come back saying that Matt won't be able to attend college or maybe they won't let him back in the country if he visits Thailand. It is really annoying.

Jeesh, my family just can't understand the concept of a permanent green card. No matter how many times I explain it, they come back saying that Matt won't be able to attend college or maybe they won't let him back in the country if he visits Thailand. It is really annoying.

I dont know anything about green cards. But i think you would be tge type that does, and i would trust whatever you say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom