::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeesh, my family just can't understand the concept of a permanent green card. No matter how many times I explain it, they come back saying that Matt won't be able to attend college or maybe they won't let him back in the country if he visits Thailand. It is really annoying.

My girlfriend is a US citizen who lived and worked in Canada for six years. Now that she is back in the US, she is constantly asked if she is able to work the US-- to which the answer is yes, just like any US citizen.

Dammit!! I forgot about monthly uke group last night....again!! I missed September's meeting the same way. Then I missed October's meeting for that stupid play I got volunteered for. I've only been to one meeting so far this season....

I think I need to get out my Kala and my soprano before taking them to Florida. The Kala hasn't been played in years, and the soprano never got much play time.

I think they both probably need new strings....

Dammit!! I forgot about monthly uke group last night....again!! I missed September's meeting the same way. Then I missed October's meeting for that stupid play I got volunteered for. I've only been to one meeting so far this season....

I'm so upset with myself over this. I got the reminder email last weekend, and had it on my radar then. But, somehow it got away from me....

Off to LACMA (L.A. County Museum of Art) today. My sis is in town and I've been wanting to visit it for years. Gotta go experience the BIG ROCK.

I think I need to get out my Kala and my soprano before taking them to Florida. The Kala hasn't been played in years, and the soprano never got much play time.

I think they both probably need new strings....

Is there a picture of the soprano? I'm a sopranophile.

So on a unrelated note I deleted my profile on that christian dating site one I would try and engage in conversation with someone and nothing would happen. But the main reason why was they went to payed subscription.

I'm going to make you a Tinder account :)

I'm sitting in a conference all day today.

Thinking about pulling a fire alarm or phoning in a bomb threat. Consequences have to be better than sitting here.

Okay, what's a tinder account (or do I not want to know)??

Hahahahahahahahahahahhahaha!

That clinches it. Don would be the better choice. Add in the whole Elaine factor and the results would be glorious.

I'm sitting in a conference all day today.

Thinking about pulling a fire alarm or phoning in a bomb threat. Consequences have to be better than sitting here.

Sounds like an all expenses paid stay at the county country club.

AKA - Incarcerated Estates

They even let you have a snazzy jump suit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom