::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The best thoughts for your mom.

My Shirley has not been doing great. Hip area pain when moving about. Walking with a cane. Can't get comfortable for sleeping. Spends a lot of time sitting. When she finds a good position she wants to stay there. Believe it or not riding in the car is not to bad. Getting in and out of the car is usually the hard part.

If it’s muscular pain a massage therapists work might help. I wish I lived closer.

PoHoMoJo for Shirley and Damon's mom.

Very nice of you to send Shirley and Damon's mom Pohomojo. Shirley has been a real trooper. She has been like the energized bunny going and going. Not going to let it stop her from being there for her granddaughter's graduation. Bless her heart.

The padre managed nearly 14,000 posts when he was working. Imagine how many we'll see now that he has time on his hands.

Today is a day off for me. I'm going to help the neighbor lady next door, and install a new toilet for her. Then Elaine and I will be going out to celebrate her birthday, which is today. We'll go shopping to get her present (herb plants for the garden, and herb scissors), and then out to dinner and dessert....

I'm sitting here catching up and cherishing a few moments of not wearing the manzier.

I'm telling you. I felt bad for women having to wear bras before all this, I have much more empathy now.

Good morning to all! Robert, Shirley and I are getting ready to hit the road for the long trip home as we say good bye to New Orleans. It has been a good time for all.

The padre managed nearly 14,000 posts when he was working. Imagine how many we'll see now that he has time on his hands.

Probably fewer not stuck in my office. Also Management (aka Mrs Pere) cannot bear to see a man at leisure.

Today is a day off for me. I'm going to help the neighbor lady next door, and install a new toilet for her. Then Elaine and I will be going out to celebrate her birthday, which is today. We'll go shopping to get her present (herb plants for the garden, and herb scissors), and then out to dinner and dessert....

Don's retirement is going to pot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom