::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You MURDER bees intentionally? I mean, they don't survive after stinging, right?

raw

When I had salmonella I felt so horrible I went to urgent care (I normally never do that for a stomach thing). The doctor did the necessary labs and provided some comfort measures. Two days later they called back and said it was positive for salmonella and to come get Cipro. I did...but I also read up on the course of the illness and decided that, knowing Cipro can make a person feel ill just due to the destruction of the natural gut flora, I decided to ride it out.

I saw my regular doctor three days later for a followup. She asked how the Cipro was going and I said I decided not to take it. She said, "What? You're shitting your brains out! Take the Cipro!" I responded, "Well...after reading up on it, I figure I have about three more days to s** my brains out before it starts getting better. But Cipro could have me shitting my brains out for another seven days. So I decided I'd rather s** my brains out for another three days rather than another seven."

She stared at me for a second and said, "Point taken," and went on with the exam.

She was the best doctor ever - she moved to the other side of the city to a clinic I really don't like. I switched docs last month - new guy seems really good, but doesn't have the black sense of humor like my old doc had.

That's why I like my doctor, she gets me.

Our office was deserted today. I did some work then just got back on TheBus. No real need for me to be at my desk, I can finish from home.

Come on over, the sun is out, there is a nice tropical breeze, and I know where to go hear lots of ukulele music.

I was talking to one of my drivers today. He and his wife were island hopping for 3 weeks. He spent time on Kauai. He did NOT go see Aldrine. His loss.

If I came to visit I'd probably not leave. Dead serious. But what a lovely offer, Damon.

It seems to be going slow here the last few days. Which makes catch up pretty easy.

The weather has been unseasonable for quite a few days lately. Next weekend we are supposed to have a reality check. I'm going to enjoy it 'til then.

My middle finger on my left hand has been dry and wanting to split on the end. Some others are dry also but that's the worst one. Which makes it a bit painful to fret with it. So, very limited playing for me.

My middle finger on my left hand has been dry and wanting to split on the end. Some others are dry also but that's the worst one. Which makes it a bit painful to fret with it. So, very limited playing for me.

Corn huskers lotion.

Corn huskers lotion.

It rubs the lotion on its skin, or else it gets the hose again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom