::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Driving on the freeway was crazy and dangerous today.

Standing water all over the place, spray from other cars making visibility only blurs and shadows, and a**holes driving like its dry and the spinning out when they hit the huge puddles. On the way home from SF I got off the freeway and went all the way down the El Camino instead, after nearly being hit by two separate cars spinning out when or just after zooming by.

Stupid!

James Hill is way crazy talented. Good teacher with a good attitude too. Anne Janelle, his wife is maybe more talented. Ukulele and cello blend nicely. I was front row center in a big multi-purpose room, not a theater. Seven feet or so from the performers. I felt like we were buddies by the end of the show.

Mrs Pere has eye surgery today to correct the membrane anomaly on her retina. Doc says it's a snap. I think it's creepy. I hope he's right.

A touch of MoJo would be appreciated.

Hey Mike. Thanks for donating the Mainland Uke for a raffle at the concert last night. It was a very pretty uke. I was not the winner. Mrs Pere thinks that's best.

I drove by that river that's usually a creek this morning.

It's about 5' from cresting it's banks by my house.

That's not good. Especially since all the reservoirs are needing to open their spillways to prevent overflow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom