::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mahalo for the MoJo. Doc says that the surgery went fine and he was able to reposition the wrinkle in her retina well. Huge bandage on her face and a follow-up appointment in the morning. She's home, up, and misbehaving. I can't turn my back for a minute.

Oh dear! Mrs Pere needs to rest! Glad the surgery went well.

Here's another bummer.

I asked James Hill to play my Hannam. He let me take a video on condition that I not post it on social media. Sorry PoHos. I did send it to Beau. James liked it. He also heard a buzz at the nut that I've never noticed. It only shows up when plucked really hard.

What are you doing these days? You going to school? If so, where? You still in HI or did you come to the mainland for school???

Inquiring minds and all that you know...

What are you doing these days? You going to school? If so, where? You still in HI or did you come to the mainland for school???

Inquiring minds and all that you know...

1. I'm doing so much. So much.
2. Yes! And in case this was the next question, I'm studying English + minoring in Film and Theology.
3. The PNW! Whitworth University; Spokane, WA

1. I'm doing so much. So much.
2. Yes! And in case this was the next question, I'm studying English + minoring in Film and Theology.
3. The PNW! Whitworth University; Spokane, WA

My sister lives in Spokane - how do you like it? I prefer the wetter side of the PNW myself...

You spoke at your sons graduation?
Yep. I was asked to be a speaker. So I spoke. It was really hard to figure out what to talk about. He graduated from a sober school, if you remember. I finally called one of his teachers to talk about it. As we chatted, she said stuff about recovery was about "progress, not perfection". The speech wrote itself after that. (I made people cry)

I went to the local BeeKeepers Club (is it a club?) (I am not sure but I did pay dues and join) tonight. What fun! I was surrounded by locals. I wish I could have recorded it for you to enjoy. Great group of guys just as country as they come!

My daughters are finding it amusing that the bees may do me in. I am not sure if I am allergic or not. :) I am going to check out one of the guys bee yard Saturday. I will let you know then. Maybe.

I went to the local BeeKeepers Club (is it a club?) (I am not sure but I did pay dues and join) tonight. What fun! I was surrounded by locals. I wish I could have recorded it for you to enjoy. Great group of guys just as country as they come!

My daughters are finding it amusing that the bees may do me in. I am not sure if I am allergic or not. :) I am going to check out one of the guys bee yard Saturday. I will let you know then. Maybe.
I find this to be a hoot. Good for you. I hope you aren't allergic.

Emma's doctor recommended Cerave cream. It is the only hand cream/lotion/moisturizer that hasn't grossed me out. I can't stand using lotion or creams, but this stuff is really great.

I don't like lotions and/or creams. But sometimes it's necessary. If the tip of your finger splits, it's quite sore. And then you always seem to bang it against something. It seems like anymore, about six or seven months a year it's a problem. It didn't seem to be this way when I was younger. ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom