::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ignore the bad man Stephen. He doesn't understand that Surgeons are addressed as "Mister" in the real world :p

Oh, right. I forgot that you, at least, recognize that your mail-order degree doesn't merit the "doctor" title.

My kid was up at 3:00am wanting to know if it was time to get ready for school.

My students?

They're in full boredom mode on the first day of class. Kids these days!

Ha! A few months ago I had a real smug jackass call the shop he was a "Dr.", I intentionally kept calling him "Mister", it drove him crazy.

I had a moment when I was in boy scouts when the assistant scoutmaster kept referring to my dad as Mister Hughes. I kept correcting him until my dad told me to cut it out - it didn't matter, it didn't bother him, and it shouldn't bother me either.

I don't like being called mister or sir or anything else - just call me Jon.

I had a moment when I was in boy scouts when the assistant scoutmaster kept referring to my dad as Mister Hughes. I kept correcting him until my dad told me to cut it out - it didn't matter, it didn't bother him, and it shouldn't bother me either.

Oh - what I was trying to say with my story was that once I realized the "Dr." wasn't important to my dad - who was the doctor after all - then it probably shouldn't be important to me, either.

20 years into teaching and "Mr. Yoshida" still sounds awkward to me.

Same here I tell summers friends call me ken

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom