::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a place that seems to want a minor, but the IV minor isn't right. I'll sort it out with Sarah one of these days.

The II Minor and III Minor are the rest of the usual suspects. Perhaps???

But you probably know this.

Good morning, one and all!

I'm so glad you heard from Michael again, Sally. It's great that he got to talk with his sisters, too....

Morning everyone no big update or anything I guess the only thing is that I got nominated for decon at my church so I'll be taking a class then if I pass the church members have to vote to make me a decon of the church.

Good stuff, Stephen! Remember to minister to yourself as well as those you'll be helping!

Full day of track meet today, got up at the butt crack of dawn and drove 2 hours to Terra Haute. It was an invitational, maybe 8 teams. The weather was nice, but got to be about 80 and sunny. I burned my knees pretty bad. It was a long day. On the upside, Matt placed 2nd in the 100 meter.

I've taught my kids that when I say, "Just say no to crack" they need to pull their pants up higher.

I've been a busy dog mommy lately. Callie is settling in nicely. Her personality is coming out more and more. She's opinionated and pretty much only does stuff if there's something she wants out of the exchange. It's like dealing with a teenager.

Definitely a husky.

Is anyone else having to log into the forum every time now?

For some reason it doesn't allow me to stay logged in anymore and I have to enter my username/password every morning.

Not horribly annoying but different.

I have a new computer and thought it was because of that! Glad to hear I'm not the only one. My computer at work doesn't seem to have that problem, though.

Completed now the Mysteries. 6 worship services in 3 days. And some of my best work, too.

Our associate pastor usually does the children's sermon and yesterday he managed to tie "The Itsy Bitsy Spider" in to the resurrection. It was brilliant. The rest of the service was spectacular and very moving. After church we went to my brother-in-law's house, as usual. His mother-in-law was there too, also as usual. She is an absolute dear and can talk the leg off a chair...but there was something different about her yesterday. I was seeing some of my mom's symptoms in her behavior. I hope I'm wrong, because that's a cruel, cruel thing.

We were able to fit visits to my mom and Sheryl's grandma in there too. Busy, busy day, but overall really wonderful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom