::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I'm going to stuff them with a little roast pork/char siu with cilantro and top them with pickled daikon and carrot salad like topping. Like they serve with Bahn mi sandwiches.

Keeping in mind, of course, the budget of a poor college student?

I swear, if I lived in California I think I'd starve to death. I have no idea what these things are: Vitamix, burros, or pupussas. Most of the foods you guys refer to I've never even heard of....

So rather than try something with a name you don't recognize you'd rather just not eat?

Char sir is the roast pork you get at Chinese restaurants. And daikon is a big white radish. Bahn me is a Vietnamese sandwich. Bahn mi are delicious!!

It all sounds good, and I'd certainly try any of it. It's just so foreign (pardon the expression) to me....

So rather than try something with a name you don't recognize you'd rather just not eat?

No, no, it's not that I wouldn't try it, I just wouldn't know what anything is! They all sound yummy, once I hear what they are, but I just have never heard of them before....

No, no, it's not that I wouldn't try it, I just wouldn't know what anything is! They all sound yummy, once I hear what they are, but I just have never heard of them before....

You would LLLLLOOOOOOOOVVVVVEEEEEE the Vitamix!

I swear, if I lived in California I think I'd starve to death. I have no idea what these things are: Vitamix, burros, or pupussas. Most of the foods you guys refer to I've never even heard of....

Katie's boyfriends family are from El Salvador. He introduced me to pupusas. They are like a small thick tortilla with meat, or veggies, or both worked into the dough and then they are cooked on a grill. They are served with a very flavorful cabbage based coleslaw and a thin salsa.

They are one of my favorite meals.

Katie's boyfriends family are from El Salvador. He introduced me to pupusas. They are like a small thick tortilla with meat, or veggies, or both worked into the dough and then they are cooked on a grill. They are served with a very flavorful cabbage based coleslaw and a thin salsa.

They are one of my favorite meals.

The more I hear about these, the better they sound....

Well some how they liked my singing and playing clawhammer at bluegrass tonight. Messed up some but they still liked it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom