::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I once bought some chicken biscuit/ treats for a friend's dog. They smelled amazing so of course I had to try one...almost tossed my cookies. Wondered if I should even give them to the dog then I thought...dogs lick each other's butts so they must not be that picky. The dog loved them! Go figure.

One time in high school I was so stoned I ate a Gaines burger on a dare. Those things swell up when they hit water. Wow, was I bloated.

Oh my gawd “dare” autocorrected to “date”. I laughed so hard)

Hello, O married one! How's married life treating you? Your Facebook pictures sure make it look rough...

All of my life changes in the last year have not always been easy but overall it has been wonderful. After our honeymoon we moved from Austin to Plano, TX. We have been slowly working on making our apartment more homey.

One time in high school I was so stoned I ate a Gaines burger on a dare. Those things swell up when they hit water. Wow, was I bloated.

Oh my gawd “dare” autocorrected to “date”. I laughed so hard)

We had a dog that would eat Gaines burgers so fast she would start making honking sounds as she tried to clear her esophagus of the compacted burger. Fortunately that wasn't part of her normal diet.

Well I hope they give you the time off.

Do you like Plano better than Austin?

It should be fine. This not my first rodeo getting a new job. I'm actually pretty good with interviews. Before I accepted the bank job I told that I would only consider it if they allow me time off for UWC. They could not do the whole week, but I was happy to have Thursday-Sunday off and I came on Wednesday night.

Austin is great but we did not get to really enjoy being there. Carlos was working all the time and too tired to do much when he had a day off and I was sick pretty much the whole time too. That was my fault for a taking a job as a toddler teacher.
We have learned what is important to us as far as where we live goes. This new apartment is close to Carlos's work and he now walks there each day. We only drive to get groceries and it is amazing. From our apartment we can walk 5 mins and get to a bunch of shops and restaurants.
My goal is to get a job I can walk to or is less than a 10 min drive.

All of my life changes in the last year have not always been easy but overall it has been wonderful. After our honeymoon we moved from Austin to Plano, TX. We have been slowly working on making our apartment more homey.

Not to far from me a litte under 2 hr maybe a litte less.

ok so I think we got all our tax stuff done. Now to write a note to the tax guy and tell him about the taxes....or we drive to NYC one afternoon....on the weekend....we could visit Coney Island, thats always fun and we get a coney island hotdog too!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom