::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, no worse than Gary's current neighborhood?

There hasn't been a stabbing in 7 years on my street. That one was three doors down and a 27 years guy stabbed his 15 year old girlfriend in the stomach because she was pregnant. Can't make this stuff up.

There was a shoot out about three blocks from me about two months ago and no one was hit. Our cops need more range time.

The number of pot dispensaries have dropped by about half.

I actually have hope for my neighborhood to get gentrified because of all the crazy prices around here.

Last edited:
We went to double over time in basketball again but lost in sudden death when a kid heaved a hook shot and the damn thing went in. Good for him!! It was his only basket.

James had another great game. Joining this team has been great for his confidence. He scored another 19 points today and drilled a 3-pointer with six seconds left to send the game to overtime. It was a pretty cool moment for him, there was a little pause in there when he shot it, that the gym went silent and then erupted when his shot snapped the net.

Feels really good when your kid does well.

I'm craving brownies. I haven't had one in a long time (we've been dieting). If I get a day off this week, I think I'll bake some....

I'm craving brownies. I haven't had one in a long time (we've been dieting). If I get a day off this week, I think I'll bake some....

As much as I dislike the dieting, it has been working. Yesterday I had to go out and buy new jeans, one size smaller than I've worn in years....

I just had roast turkey and sautéed but not seasoned veggies plus a salad with balsamic vinegar and a little olive oil. I brought half the portion of turkey home to make a small sandwich tomorrow.

The crazy thing is I'm finally getting used to eating smaller portions.

Today I had two pieces of toast with avocado and Mrs. Dash.

A dry turkey w/brie sandwich on a piece of baguette.

And my roast turkey dinner which was a good size portion but I probably had about 4oz or so. Lot's of veggies and a small salad. Starting to get a handle on the eating. Hope this helps.

There hasn't been a stabbing in 7 years on my street. That one was three doors down and a 27 years guy stabbed his 15 year old girlfriend in the stomach because she was pregnant. Can't make this stuff up.

There was a shoot out about three blocks from me about two months ago and no one was hit. Our cops need more range time.

The number of pot dispensaries have dropped by about half.

I actually have hope for my neighborhood to get gentrified because of all the crazy prices around here.

I've seen cops in my neighborhood twice in ten years.

We have a little snow coming down. I don't expect it to amount to much or stick around long.
It's cold enough that we have a little ice here and there and some standing water.

I had ordered spouse a new coat, and it was too big. So I sent it back and ordered a Medium, but they sent a Large. I actually had to call customer service to get my refund applied.

So now I'm ordering a Medium. Here's hoping it works out this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom