::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aloha Hos

Aloha Kakahiaka Père!
I hope the aloha spirit stays with you longer this visit.
Did you watch Merrie Monarch?
So much good music!
I can't wait for Friday when we go to Canoe Hut!
There are usually some of dancers who show up too.
Ho'o was singing and playing piano for most of it.
Such a powerful voice, such a talent.
Keao Costa too, and Ikaika Blackburn, and Kehau Tamuré, and Lina Robins-Tamuré, and Jeff Au Hoy, and Robert Cazimero, and Bryan Tolentino, and Hale and Gobbles and Keoni and...
Hahaha I love it!

Describing a beer as juicy is another pet peeve. Sorry Ken.

I've had people give me IPAs swearing that "It's not super bitter like so many IPAs!" and I still hate them.

The best beer is a balance of the ingredients - malt and hops should compliment each other; neither flavor should be overpowering.

But it's a true descriptor in the NE style. They use oats to make it hazy and a lot of late addition hops to keep bitterness down and a lot of romance and flavor coming through from the hop.

In the BJCP class it's and good way to describe the ipa

But it's a true descriptor in the NE style. They use oats to make it hazy and a lot of late addition hops to keep bitterness down and a lot of romance and flavor coming through from the hop.

The oats cloud it up giving the appearance of grapefruit or oj look, hence another juicy look!!

Bah. Romance? It's just getting worse.

I had to write a bio.

So weird to write about yourself in the third person.

RichM responded to Gary's quote. A frequent contributor, Rich had little to add to the conversation. In addition to responding to Gary, Rich is known for posting terrible puns and obscure, vaguely-related videos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom