::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is next for him?

There is a wonderful place here called Lifetime Assistance that employs and/or cares for disabled adults. I wonder if there is such an opportunity for RLK....

Not too much. Funding goes county by county here and there isn't much of a population base to support good services. We intend to move someplace warm. Making sure there are social services and friendship opportunities for him will be a priority. We can keep him active. But we can't really get him independent around here.

Is that Rocking Chair Hula? Also knows as Noho Pai Pai?
Glad you had fun!

Yup, that one.

We didn't have any music so I forgot the name. He told us what chords would be used but then he played with his back to us and made us listen and copy

Not too much. Funding goes county by county here and there isn't much of a population base to support good services. We intend to move someplace warm. Making sure there are social services and friendship opportunities for him will be a priority. We can keep him active. But we can't really get him independent around here.

How is his overall health?

My weight is back up to 257lbs.

A little under when I first got here and everyone was losing weight (YAM, Rob and Mike the Chinn). I jumped in at the time and got down to the low 230's. Need to do that again.

James went to my appointment with me and when we got home he said he'd take me for walks and tell me not to eat ice cream and candy :love:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom