::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, it's 1:15am and I have to get up at 6am. I am still waiting for my Mac to finish installing updates. Their 15 minutes is at least 30 minutes real time.

My daily battle is actually eating. Seems like I get too busy to eat. I did have breakfast today. But work got too busy and didn’t stop for nothing.

I say this representing fat people all over the world.

**** Off!

So fake-hate you Kenvin :)

This is my list of personal goals right now:

Figure out this sleep thing (I have an appointment with the sleep clinic tomorrow)

When I can get some rest and energy I'm going to conquer this diabetes management (dumping my GP and seeing an Endocrinologist for my diabetes care)

Exercise. After I get some energy back by getting some rest I need to start walking and gradually work my way back to active.

That's my plan.

This is my list of personal goals right now:

Figure out this sleep thing (I have an appointment with the sleep clinic tomorrow)

When I can get some rest and energy I'm going to conquer this diabetes management (dumping my GP and seeing an Endocrinologist for my diabetes care)

Exercise. After I get some energy back by getting some rest I need to start walking and gradually work my way back to active.

That's my plan.

Sounds good jerry

You're up early(ish). Getting the kids ready for school?

I of course, couldn't sleep again. I hope the sleep clinic thing has a quick cure because I don't know how much longer I can survive sleeping like this.

Right now, I take a half hour nap sitting in my chair at school before I pick up James because I'm afraid I'll nod off in traffic. I don't come close to nodding off but I'm so tired I have that fear.

And you guys were right. It's definitely apnea. I've caught myself gasping for air and it wakes me up and then I have trouble falling back asleep because there's an anxiety/fear of not breathing. I'm miserable right now.

Almost a year now and I was blaming it on my shoulder pain.

How's it going Rob?

You haven't posted many songs lately.

You used to impress me with your knowledge of current pop songs :)

How's it going Rob?

You haven't posted many songs lately.

You used to impress me with your knowledge of current pop songs :)

But now I'm unremarkable?

I was just looking at one.
Play that song - Train
By my ear I thought it was (in the key of C) C Am F G.
But from what I can find it appears it's C F Am G.
To me the tune is Heart and Soul song.

Most sites list the chords as Eb Ab Cm Bb. Same thing just in Eb.

Last edited:
I want to reach out to you all and say THANK YOU so much for your congrats and support :) I love you all! I know I'm not around enough... But I want to be!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom