::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Code:
[COLOR="#000080"][CENTER]Life
Rob did it.[/CENTER]

Life is crazy
It sometimes seems.
It may mess you up,
and crush your dreams.

But who know where
It all may lead.
So have a beer,
or maybe mead.

The road is long
or so we hope.
Sometimes set sail
in a leaky boat.

But stay the course
and keep the faith.
We may not have,
that long to wait.

The journey is full
of twist and turns.
We live our life,
and sometimes yearn.

For another time
when things were good.
But maybe it wasn't...
Just in your neighborhood.

Because everything is seen
from a point of view.
We may step back,
and start anew.

And try to be
both good and kind.
If for nothing more,
than piece of mind.
[/COLOR]

And a link to get there? Or user name?

I think my username is Debby P. I still need to go in and set them to be seen. Just please don't put them on facebook. I locked my youtube page because I was scared a couple enthusiastic Seasonista friends would put my vids on my facebook page.

Tried a new church today. It's close by and has a lot of kids. Naomi knew a few and a couple are cousins of hers. It's just over the county line, so it sits in a different school district and it gave her an opportunity to meet even more kids. She is such a social butterfly. I liked the service, too. So we'll see where this leads us.

Then I found a yard sale on the county line. Spent $5. I got an old oil lamp. I'm obsessed with those. And I also got a piece of pottery that I think is just beautiful. It had a date of 11/22/1962 as well as the artist's name carved in the bottom. Then, a lady in town posted on Facebook that she was giving away houseplant starts, so I drove over there and got 3.

Now I'm enjoying a beer. It's been a good day.

Got my car fueled up after church. I am heading north to Mim's in the morning!!!!

Not only am I going to try out some ukuleles (and hopefully come home with one), I am also going to meet my first PoHo!!

:smileybounce:

Got my car fueled up after church. I am heading north to Mim's in the morning!!!!

Not only am I going to try out some ukuleles (and hopefully come home with one), I am also going to meet my first PoHo!!

Sounds like a mighty fine plan.

You will love her. She is absolutely delightful.

You are in for a treat! She's ace! (She will love that term). Oh my gosh I am excited for you.

Traveling mercies. Ukulele mercies too.

Brewed a beer today with the club. 2 barrels about 75 gallons of beer. It was a cream ale with corn added and after it ferments we are adding jalapeños that will be smoked. The corn was grilled and it smelled like cornbread.

Name of the beer is Johnny Cakes!! Aka cornbread it should be good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom