::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have chipotle mayo that I really like.

Chipotle is one of my favorite flavorings. There was a wonderful little hole-in-the-wall restaurant in a strip mall near me that had the most delicious chipotle sauce-- I would have gladly eaten it on cardboard. I begged them to sell bottles of it, and they said they were thinking about it. About a month later, they lost their lease when the strip mall owner decided he was going to convert the whole thing into a discount supermarket. Still kinda sad about that.

Sometimes in my more rational moments I wonder if the world is getting crazier or if the constant availability of news these days just helps us to realize how crazy it already is.

I think it's more crowded here now and that's accounting for the more craziness. More people. Higher amount of crazies.

I think News creates more crazies seeking to go out with a little fame instead of just going out in the isolation of their garage.

I'm old school. Dude is part of the dumbing down of America. My son finally got it through his thick head not to call me dude.

Where are the visiting po-ho ladies? I was hoping for photos.

Good morning, one and all! So, there's a PoHo meet-up at Miss Mim's today. I wonder if they'll post a picture, or two? We love PoHo meet-ups....

Ooo, how exciting! I hope they post pictures and fill us in!!

:D

I'm old school. Dude is part of the dumbing down of America. My son finally got it through his thick head not to call me dude.

There's a PoHo meetup?! Where? Where?

:rolleyes:

Ok, Ok! Mim took a couple of pics. She will post them later. Stupid me didn't take any! We sort of got to talking and I didn't think to do it until it was too late.

AUGH!!!! I should have gotten a picture of me sitting on Mim's sofa that she videos from!!!!! Hm . . . wonder why she didn't ask me to do a demo video for her?:confused::D

Let me finish my lunch and I will tell you all about it!

I agree, Sukie. My mother was VERY old school. The first time I had called her "Dude", I would have gotten a stern reprimand, an an easily understood edict never to do it again. Then next time I did it, she would have slapped the crap outta me.

It seems that younger folks have missed the correlation between cause and effect, action and repercussion. I understood those things from a very early age....

At 9:30 this morning the thermometer on my shaded porch said 84. I immediately ran around the house closing windows and curtains. I can tell without even turning on the news it's going my to be terribly hot today. I am so tired of this heat.

Fall is here for us. 71° when I got up yesterday to a high above 90°. 48° same time today topping out at 72°.

Ok, Ok! Mim took a couple of pics. She will post them later. Stupid me didn't take any! We sort of got to talking and I didn't think to do it until it was too late.

AUGH!!!! I should have gotten a picture of me sitting on Mim's sofa that she videos from!!!!! Hm . . . wonder why she didn't ask me to do a demo video for her?:confused::D

Let me finish my lunch and I will tell you all about it!

Okay. Far be it from me to interrupt lunch. Life does have its priorities, after all....

Sometimes in my more rational moments I wonder if the world is getting crazier or if the constant availability of news these days just helps us to realize how crazy it already is.

My money's on the second option. There's never been a shortage of bad behavior. Now it just finds its way into the news-o-sphere too easily. For instance, Kennedy's mistresses vs Clinton's. But it's happening at all levels of society.

"The workshop is geared towards the seasoned beginner, intermediate/advanced player. He will teach techniques and exercises to help build the foundation to take your ukulele playing to the next level, along with exercises that will improve fretboard work and left hand proficiency. Time permitting, Andrew will also cover picking and strumming techniques. "

I guess I can't really practice for this. Oh well. I'll get a nice concert out of this :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom