::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hard to say for the individual brand - in general I find Costa Rican coffees to be almost perfect "average" coffees. Not to say they're average, but they are neither bitter nor sweet, earthy nor fruity. Just about the closest thing you'll find to a great cuppa joe. But of course, every coffee plantation produces fantastic beans and lousy beans from every plant - it's the care they take in selecting the best beans for their blends that really makes a great coffee in the end.

When I worked for Speedway men would pee in the trash instead of the toilet. We had to remove the baby changing stations because my manger found out they were being used to cut drugs. And 2 times my shift leader found poop in the soda closet when he went to change a BIB.

It astounds me how gross people can be.

And all you had to do is say he "waggled" it at you and you would have had a sex crime to report.

Nah, I’m not evil. Besides my first scream of, “REALLY?” Probably caused his nuts to recede inside of his body.

Happy Pau Hana Aloha Friday!
Canoe Hut tonight!
North Shore tomorrow!
Weldon at Turtle Bay tomorrow night!
Sunday who knows!

Had dinner with the future in-laws. The Chinese restaurant put us in our own very private and quiet room. The kids were late so the first 15 minutes were like a scene from a movie with us exchanging pleasantries and long drawn out moments of silence with only the koi fish tank making any noise. It was a bit hilarious. But in the end we had a great night. They are warm friendly people and we really enjoyed them.

EB4C7728-0035-45AE-A37E-6309DCE21F35.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom