::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Gary. I still don't see anything about Rick's build class. Have you heard anything?

Nothing yet.

At NAMM Rick said it was still in the idea stage. He didn't have a place to host the class or anything. He wants to go back to the Foundry in Oakland but nothing was solidified.

Nothing yet.

At NAMM Rick said it was still in the idea stage. He didn't have a place to host the class or anything. He wants to go back to the Foundry in Oakland but nothing was solidified.

If Rick goes back to The Foundry he probably has to commit to a certain amount of classes. It's a really cool facility. When I took the class there was also knife/sword making, sword/fire swallowing and I think tight rope walking.

Nothing yet.

May works better for me anyway.

2017-Ukulele-Picnic-in-Hawaii

http://www.honolulumagazine.com/Honolulu-Magazine/February-2017/2017-Ukulele-Picnic-in-Hawaii/#

Yeehaw! You is famouse! And way to represent the PoHos with your sticker!

Weird thing happened at work today. A woman walked in the store carrying a large, clear, cut glass punch bowl. She put the bowl on the counter, and asked me for a headlight for her car. I got her the bulb, rang it up, and told her how much it would be. She reached into the punch bowl, and got her wallet. As she got out her money, I noticed that the punch bowl also contained cigarettes, a lighter, her car keys, and what looked like a sandwich wrapped in foil. I took her money, and gave her the change, which she put into the wallet before putting it back into the bowl. Then I gave her the receipt, which she folded up and put into the bowl with the bulb.

Then she picked up the punch bowl and walked out.

Weird....

That's kind of awesome.

Glass purse.

Dammit, the guy from the Health Dept just called. He wants me to meet with Planning-Zoning to get permission for UWC. He is acting like he is on my side and wants to make it "legal", but I know that I haven't broken any laws. He says they are planning on changing existing laws. Why can't they just leave me alone?

Dammit, the guy from the Health Dept just called. He wants me to meet with Planning-Zoning to get permission for UWC. He is acting like he is on my side and wants to make it "legal", but I know that I haven't broken any laws. He says they are planning on changing existing laws. Why can't they just leave me alone?

It already is legal isn't it? It's a private party.

It already is legal isn't it? It's a private party.

It is, and they won't deny that, but are threatening to change the laws. I really think the Health guy is now on our side, he just wants us to be sanctioned or something. Personally, it all pisses me off, there have been parties on that field since the late 60's. I guess I'll go to their meeting, but nothing is going to stop me regardless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom