::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is, and they won't deny that, but are threatening to change the laws. I really think the Health guy is now on our side, he just wants us to be sanctioned or something. Personally, it all pisses me off, there have been parties on that field since the late 60's. I guess I'll go to their meeting, but nothing is going to stop me regardless.

Sending you strength and fortitude, go get'em!

Leave it to the government to try to make YOUR business into THEIR business. UWC has gone on for years without issues, and without government involvement. Now let's see if they can't screw it up, and for no good reason....

Wow, so the guy from the Health Dept just called back again and said something like "the Commission has interceded on your behalf and you are good to go. You are now legal. Go buy a lottery ticket." He mentioned some concern about the size of the bonfire, but that was it. BAM!

Wow, so the guy from the Health Dept just called back again and said something like "the Commission has interceded on your behalf and you are good to go. You are now legal. Go buy a lottery ticket." He mentioned some concern about the size of the bonfire, but that was it. BAM!

::like:: .

Booyah! Get it it writing...

Excellent news!

Phew!!!! That is great news.

Some neighbor pissed off, ya think?

Leave it to the government to try to make YOUR business into THEIR business. UWC has gone on for years without issues, and without government involvement. Now let's see if they can't screw it up, and for no good reason....

i want to go to uwc

Need to purchase my plane ticket to UWC soon. Trying to figure out what day to arrive.

i want to go to uwc

You should do as much as you can as often as you can.

Your age is the age to take chances, sometimes fail, but always discover more about yourself.

If I could go back and tell my younger self anything about life it would be to not be afraid of failure.

(and to go ahead and make your move on SW that night at the beach; turns out she was waiting for your dumb butt to take action on her flirting)

Mike, my sis just reserved a room at the Brown County Inn for BCUF 2018 and was told she got the very last available room for that weekend.

it starts the day after my 20th birthday

I can't think of a better place to celebrate.

Oh my gosh, it would be so great to see you on the field!

For those of you that are recent to the poho thread Miso was one of the earlier members and def the youngest.

I can't think of a better place to celebrate.

Oh my gosh, it would be so great to see you on the field!

For those of you that are recent to the poho thread Miso was one of the earlier members and def the youngest.

One of the earlier members? Lauren's PoHo number is 1:46! You're the only active PoHo with a number lower than hers! Heck, I'm 1:99...she has me beat by a bit.

One of the earlier members? Lauren's PoHo number is 1:46! You're the only active PoHo with a number lower than hers! Heck, I'm 1:99...she has me beat by a bit.

Even Ahnko Honu's number is higher than Lauren's! (1:63)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom