::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, remember how I mentioned "Hawaii Magic" where difficult situations seem to magically work out at the last second?
Yesterday I was going over my checking account and realized that I needed to put $10 back in before payday in case this PayPal charge hits before tomorrow. No problem, I had taken out extra cash this weekend, I'll just put some back.
Well at Canoe Hut there was a mix-up and the musicians did not get paid (I overheard) so I stuffed $30 in the tip jar.
That means this morning I only have $5 in my wallet.
I missed TheBus this morning, and there was no one at the stop. I had a 20 minute wait. I suddenly noticed there were a bunch of ants at my feet so I got up to walk around a bit. There is a grassy ditch that runs along the street, and right there was a $5 bill.
Crazy. Exactly what I needed.
Mahalo!
Aloha!

Dreary day up here (or down here if you're Jon or Soo).

Hopefully it'll start to rain. We could use it!!

So I got 3 strikes on homebrew competition. Swiped shirt, guy broke my glass and blamed it on the box then I gave my prize ticket to a member to grab me a prize for my cider and it never got taken. So I emailed people and looks like they might have a prize left over for me. We will see. Homebrew club went down this weekend to m e.

So I got 3 strikes on homebrew competition. Swiped shirt, guy broke my glass and blamed it on the box then I gave my prize ticket to a member to grab me a prize for my cider and it never got taken. So I emailed people and looks like they might have a prize left over for me. We will see. Homebrew club went down this weekend to m e.

You always have us Kenvin :)

There was a young lady
Who danced in her shoes.
She had many children
She knew what to do.

She opened an icecream shop
Then changed it a round.
Got some ukuleles
to make a joyful sound.

The rest is history
Or so they say.
The best of everything
She did it her way.

A friend and I laid down some tracks today. Singing harmony while your own voice is singing melody in your ear is HARD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom