::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My fat ass broke my scale about a year ago and I haven't replaced it so I don't know how much weight I've lost. I don't think it's that much after losing the water weight. Maybe 10lbs or so. Enough that my pants will fall off when I'm standing there. But that isn't a good measurement because I had gotten so fat that I had to wear my pants below my big belly or wear suspenders and buy even bigger pants.

I know when I finally started going to the doctor because I was feeling so bad that I weighed in at 281lb that first sick visit.

I weighed 256lbs the day of my angiogram but that was at 6:00am without any clothes.

That is great progress! Ive been considering getting one of those scales that tell you your body fat.

I, should be learning from you!

Diet + work out?

I'm on hold for the work outs for the moment but hoping that changes in the near future.

Last year between April and December I lost 60 pounds. At UWC I was wearing an XXL tshirt and now I am a size Large. But between the wedding and being in Mexico for almost a month, I gained back 8. I started this year off being more relaxed about food and workouts and my weight has stayed steady which I am pleased about.
The last few weeks I have committed myself to no snacking and more walking and I have lost 5 pounds.
I feel motivated to stay track again.

Honestly most of the weight loss is from changing how I eat.
I now have an obsessive habit of watching people on youtube discuss what worked for them and spent a long time figuring out what was best for me.
My whole focus is sustainability. I know I have to spend the rest of my life eating healthy and I am okay with that.
My results may be slower now but I would rather lose it slowly than gain it back quickly.

That is great progress! Ive been considering getting one of those scales that tell you your body fat.

That's the one I broke.

I don't know how accurate the BMI part is, probably as accurate as the charts would be my guess. I'm guessing it just takes your height, measures your weight, and then gives you a score based on those charts.

Last year between April and December I lost 60 pounds. At UWC I was wearing an XXL tshirt and now I am a size Large. But between the wedding and being in Mexico for almost a month, I gained back 8. I started this year off being more relaxed about food and workouts and my weight has stayed steady which I am pleased about.
The last few weeks I have committed myself to no snacking and more walking and I have lost 5 pounds.
I feel motivated to stay track again.

That's awesome!!

Definitely change/ingrain your habits now. It does get harder as you get older. I use to be able to lose weight easily. Not so much any more.

That's the one I broke.

I don't know how accurate the BMI part is, probably as accurate as the charts would be my guess. I'm guessing it just takes your height, measures your weight, and then gives you a score based on those charts.

Did measure BMI and body fat percentage?

fat.jpg
white dress.jpg
white dress2.jpg
These are comparison pictures when I hit 50 pounds lost. I posted it on the fitter by uwc page but not on my facebook.

Did measure BMI and body fat percentage?

That's what I mean. It just had two "pads" that supposedly use an electric "current" to measure BMI/Body Fat% but I think it's just BS and it calculates your BMI off the same charts that you see online and in books. You have to program your age, and height just like you have to look them up on those charts.

That's what I mean. It just had two "pads" that supposedly use an electric "current" to measure BMI/Body Fat% but I think it's just BS and it calculates your BMI off the same charts that you see online and in books. You have to program your age, and height just like you have to look them up on those charts.

hmm maybe I will ask my uncle what he recommends. He is a body builder and has told me before that his BMI says he is overweight but he is pretty much all muscle.

Supposedly the pads will measure water percentage, which I can believe, to get a more accurate BMI, because it knows your height and weight also...

Yay Mandi! Yes you are an inspiration!

What's up Damon?

Have you seen Len around lately? I heard he got hit by a car while riding his bike. Broken femur and some internal injuries as well. He text me briefly last nigh to say hi but he didn't elaborate much.

That poor guy can't catch a break.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom