::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, home inspection at three today. We have had five inches of rain and about a foot of snow melt. An abundance of water to deal with. I hope the inspectors will take that into consideration when looking in the crawlspace. I'd like to get this deal done.

A little Mojo for a smooth transition?

So, home inspection at three today. We have had five inches of rain and about a foot of snow melt. An abundance of water to deal with. I hope the inspectors will take that into consideration when looking in the crawlspace. I'd like to get this deal done.

PoHoMoJo applied for a smooth transition.

Morning all
It seems we are back to the cold and rainy Texas winter

Good luck with the job hunt. What type of employment are you looking for?

I am thinking I would prefer to go back to banking for now. I'm good at it and I enjoy helping people fix their problems and educating them on how to take advantage of the bank's services. I don't enjoy the pressure to sell but it gets easier once you build a relationship with the regulars.

Go for it, try something new.

I am applying to work at my apartment complex as well. It would be an office job and I would have to try to get people to live here too. The amazing part is rent discount is part of the benefits.

Weldon Kekauoha is playing at Turtle Bay this Saturday for $10.
We decided to go.
We also decided that it would be nice to stay on the North Shore so that we don't have to drive. We have a $100 gift certificate to Turtle Bay but staying there for just a Saturday night, even with Kamaaina rates, is still prohibitively expensive.
Checked out Ke Iki Beach bungalows, they had one one-bedroom left for $145. Sold!
So we will go to Ke Iki Beach Saturday morning, uber to Turtle Bay and back, and have a mini weekend getaway!
Super Excited!
Sounds amazing! I hope you enjoy your time there.

This morning I had to take James with me to my doctors appointment (he was back to normal this morning btw) and afterwards we went out to breakfast. I tried a "Personal Trainer" omelette. It was an egg white omelette with onions, spinach and chicken served on a bed of black beans with a side of cottage cheese. No salt. The most BLAND thing I've ever eaten. The only flavor was the black beans and there was maybe 1/3C of those. I had to struggle to identify any flavor in the omelette. It wasn't horrible just flavorless.

Last night we went out to dinner too and I had a "steamer basket" at a Japanese restaurant. It was assorted veggies and salmon steamed and served with ponzu sauce (yuzu fruit and soy). That was also bland but at least the ponzu gave it some flavor.

I'm keeping within my calories and although salt hasn't been restricted yet I'm trying to keep it around the 1500mg recommendation.

I thought calorie counting was going to be tough. Piece of cake compared to limiting your salt.
No spices? Healthy food does not have to be bland. Sorry the restaurant was disappointing.

Mojo headed your way

I understand they're biased sources, but when they point out who is in the pocket of what lobbyists that's what upsets me.

There are no good lobbyists, as far as I'm concerned. It all amounts to buying a politician to represent your organization's viewpoints rather than that of their constituents.

I am thinking I would prefer to go back to banking for now. I'm good at it and I enjoy helping people fix their problems and educating them on how to take advantage of the bank's services. I don't enjoy the pressure to sell but it gets easier once you build a relationship with the regulars.

During your time in banking did you see the effects of online services in the branch? Fewer customers, more technical questions about using the apps? I read an article the day before yesterday about how online banking is impacting the in-person experience - did you notice it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom