::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What was I thinking, agreeing to train in Bay City?? It's like a 3 hour drive each way! I remember - I was thinking "oh, it will be a nice, peaceful drive."

Oh well, maybe Lansing has an apple store on the way home where I can get my ipad fixed.

You must be mistaken. Nothing ever gos wrong with Apple products.

You must be mistaken. Nothing ever gos wrong with Apple products.

lol, I think something got sucked into my power port. The charger won't go in all the way.

I think this is going to be a profitable day. The site these guards are at requires a lot more training than most, plus I have a travel surcharge, plus my class is a little oversized. Not above regs, just larger than I normally teach.

Right now I'm copying my training CD, which is getting pretty worn, to a USB and an SD card for safe keeping. The training CDs are outlandishly expensive.

Oddly, the flash drive finished copying WAY before the SD card. But I can just leave the SD card in my playback device, whereas I think the flash drive sticking out would be at risk of damage.

Hm, upon testing, there's some video lag from the copied storage devices.

Interesting.

Testing to see if there is lag on the dvd playback as well - maybe it's the player?

Nope, DVD is fine. Maybe the flash/sd card options are really only good for slideshows etc. Guess I will have to buy some DVD-R disks.

I normally bake them with whatever else we're cooking, so it tends to be 350-375F, start checking after 20 minutes, probably takes a bit longer but I never remember. Next time I get a package, I'll try to remember to take a picture of the directions on it. I know some people will bake them for about 15, then toss them on the grill to finish them off.

And post it on Facebook.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom