::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've used up almost all of the leftovers in the fridge. What's left will get eaten at dinner.

I've made a bunch of those no-cook oatmeal cups for Elaine's breakfasts this week, and bought fresh strawberries, blackberries, blueberries and raspberries for her to put in them. She loves those things!

I got myself more yogurt and granola to eat with the berries. We should be good to go....

Hm, upon testing, there's some video lag from the copied storage devices.

Interesting.

Testing to see if there is lag on the dvd playback as well - maybe it's the player?

Nope, DVD is fine. Maybe the flash/sd card options are really only good for slideshows etc. Guess I will have to buy some DVD-R disks.

They have high speed SD / USB specifically for video now.

I made up a daily chore chart for me last night. It has 8 items on it. I've only done one so far. It's 2pm. Guess I'd better get a move on.

Spent too much time in Wally World looking at yarn and school supplies . . .

Carrot Boy, shouldn't you be working?

I am working.

I am on a high-level incident call right now. As it turns out, this particular incident affects me as a customer as well as a support person. Because I know about this stuff I can tell them when their troubleshooting is wrong, but I don't have the access to fix this stuff. Shoot me now.

Oh my gosh. The house is awash in foot oil.

I don't think I've been in the office yet today. Hang on a minute....

Okay! NOW it's awash in foot oil. I've been in every room in the house, and in the garage and down to the basement, all with bare naked feet! Woo hoo!

I started cleaning the shower, but have stalled. I got the showerhead in, although I'm not convinced I'm going to like it, and have scrubbed the shower floor really well.

Now I need to get in there and scrub the shower walls. I hate this job, as there's no good way to do it well without a lot of bending over, and in a confined space, too. My back just doesn't tolerate that very well, anymore.

I bought a long handled scrub brush in the hopes it makes it easier....

I started cleaning the shower, but have stalled. I got the showerhead in, although I'm not convinced I'm going to like it, and have scrubbed the shower floor really well.

Now I need to get in there and scrub the shower walls. I hate this job, as there's no good way to do it well without a lot of bending over, and in a confined space, too. My back just doesn't tolerate that very well, anymore.

I bought a long handled scrub brush in the hopes it makes it easier....

See what I did there? Shower? Stalled? :D

I crack myself up....

I am hurt. I would never be a slumlord. Never.
I would never be a landlord at all, really. Too much work.

But having his "landlord" be in MN is weird.

Got your text - I think I can take care of this in a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom