::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just accidentally flipped a measuring cup out of my hand and splashed myself with 1/2 cup of soy sauce.

So glad I started wearing chef's coats in my culinary classes this year.

My seat mate Honolulu to Kona is a Jewish guy from Chicago who sells soy sauce.

So Friday is the day cool.

18033791_10209159460684752_500472145507345186_n.jpg

| C | Am | F | G |

Code:
[COLOR="#000080"]We were (C) out on a date in my (Am) daddy's car.
(F) We hadn't driven (G7) very far.
(C) There in the road, (Am) straight ahead...
(F) A car was stalled, (G7) the engine was dead.[/COLOR]

Here's an odd reflection for today:

My orthodondist when I was a teen played tenor banjo in a Dixieland band. One day while chatting with me in the chair, he discovered that I played guitar. He got very animated, announced that he played the banjo, and disappeared out of the room. He returned with an ornate tenor banjo, and proceeded to play and sing "Yes, Sir, That's My Baby" there in the exam room. He was very good. He really wanted to talk about music, but I was a sullen teen who just wanted to get out of there as soon as possible.

At the time, I thought he was the world's biggest dork, and I was embarrassed for him. Now I think he was unspeakably cool. Funny how time does that to you.

Good morning, one and all! I've just gotten home from driving a friend to the hospital, where she's having a lumpectomy done this morning. Now I'm waiting for the call to go back to get her, to take her home....

Here's an odd reflection for today:

My orthodondist when I was a teen played tenor banjo in a Dixieland band. One day while chatting with me in the chair, he discovered that I played guitar. He got very animated, announced that he played the banjo, and disappeared out of the room. He returned with an ornate tenor banjo, and proceeded to play and sing "Yes, Sir, That's My Baby" there in the exam room. He was very good. He really wanted to talk about music, but I was a sullen teen who just wanted to get out of there as soon as possible.

At the time, I thought he was the world's biggest dork, and I was embarrassed for him. Now I think he was unspeakably cool. Funny how time does that to you.

That sounds like a missed opportunity for you.
Just in different places at that moment in time. It's funny how we can be out of sync with people sometimes.

Facebook message me next time!
I would come visit I'm less than 20 mins away from the airport.

Thanks Damon. We spent the interval standing in line or on the phone in a tense 3-way with United and Hawaiian. Mrs Pere is relentless.

When it looked like only one of us was getting out last night I thought, "Damon's got a guest room. . ."

Coulda been epic. Or not. Yeah. Woulda been.

Last edited:
That sounds like a missed opportunity for you.
Just in different places at that moment in time. It's funny how we can be out of sync with people sometimes.

Missed opportunities! So many in a lifetime. Maybe that's why I'm wide awake all ready. It's 4:36 and I've been up for half an hour.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom