::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning, one and all! I'm being lazy, laying in bed while my wife gets her shower. Every once in awhile lazy is good....

Yesterday was for a farmers market and music. Brad's trio plays a lot of early Hawaiian music, all instrumental. It's uke, guitar, and amped viola. Nice music, good for background and a glass of wine. Their mix was off though; too much emphasis on the viola. Just my ears, though.

Is that the one that is a tablet too?

I was looking at one of those last year.

Hey howzit! Survived the cask fest again this year. I actually feel beeter then I have any year I went out to LI!! Must be getting older and wiser!! Lots of good beers that were had!

Hello kids. Today I'm working in the garden. It's time to dig and stuff.

I have to clean my room, since two guests are arriving. I hope she does not get suspicious of why suddenly the cleaning spree. Guest room #1 is already clean. Guest room #2 is my music/computer room,
and also where my closet is so I get dressed there.
Just needs some tidying, gotta get some junk off the bed.

Super lazy weekend. Did some provisioning and got a baby shower gift. Then went to our friend's house to watch Merrie Monarch.

We have been working on a house. Lots of major projects. Trying to move towards selling it. It's taken up our free time since the beginning of April. We have a ways to go yet.

We have been working on a house. Lots of major projects. Trying to move towards selling it. It's taken up our free time since the beginning of April. We have a ways to go yet.

Good luck with the projects, and the sale of the house! I have to admit, I'm glad it's not me....

As far as projects are concerned, I may actually finish those bookshelves in the basement tomorrow. Then I need to finish painting the new woodwork down there....

I also need to bring the patio table chairs up from the basement, and put them back on the deck. Deck season is here!!

Saturday I installed some post-top solar lights out on the deck. They replace the PVC caps on top of the railing posts. Elaine has wanted them since before we even moved in, and now she's thrilled with them....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom