::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm starting to feel like Shane.

Every morning I have oatmeal with some blueberries and raspberries.

Lunch is two chicken tender strips cooked in olive oil with Mrs. Dash eaten as a sandwich with this healthy bread that tastes like sawdust.

dinner is still eating out too much but I'm getting a handle on that and we're starting to eat in more but it's always mizutaki which is basically a bit of a protein and lots of vegetables cooked in a water/kombu broth.

Hit the 245lb. mark this morning. That's about 35lbs down from when I started.

(not quite as buff as Shane though ;) )

I'm starting to feel like Shane.

Every morning I have oatmeal with some blueberries and raspberries.

Lunch is two chicken tender strips cooked in olive oil with Mrs. Dash eaten as a sandwich with this healthy bread that tastes like sawdust.

dinner is still eating out too much but I'm getting a handle on that and we're starting to eat in more but it's always mizutaki which is basically a bit of a protein and lots of vegetables cooked in a water/kombu broth.

Hit the 245lb. mark this morning. That's about 35lbs down from when I started.

(not quite as buff as Shane though ;) )

This makes me happy. :) Which is why you're doing it, right? It's all about me?

I guess I meant that all my meals are bland.

very bland.

so bland that Mrs. Dash is starting to taste good when I cook with it.

Sarah in 20.

The following errors occurred with your submission
This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between posts. Please try again in 12 seconds.

Thanks for a good couple of pages of catch up. I am the family mouse bane. I also do wasps.

I do the can in each hand method to go after wasps. My left hand douses the nest and the right hand sprays anything that looks like it's going to attack me.

We have wasps which nest in the woodwork around windows. They emerge by ones and twos over the course of several weeks in the spring and fall. I capture them in a cup and release them outside. I don't want to issue the "pheromone summons" to their pals.

We have wasps which nest in the woodwork around windows. They emerge by ones and twos over the course of several weeks in the spring and fall. I capture them in a cup and release them outside. I don't want to issue the "pheromone summons" to their pals.

I get really big nests on my eaves and on the sunny side of my house.

Learning more than I ever wanted to know about chocolate watching a documentary with my class.

Mama Kitty is dying. She almost 20 and it’s time. I have cleared my calendar and will not leave her side. My heart is breaking, she’s the last pet of my Mom and Dads. She’s had a wonderfully long life and I accept she must pass, but that doesn’t make this any easier.

I am so surprised at how not jealous I am about GNUF. I’m totally so excited for them all. The pictures are fun.

I enjoy seeing their fun but have no itch to travel there. My hearts happy traveling to the field every year.

Mama Kitty is dying. She almost 20 and it’s time. I have cleared my calendar and will not leave her side. My heart is breaking, she’s the last pet of my Mom and Dads. She’s had a wonderfully long life and I accept she must pass, but that doesn’t make this any easier.
I’m so sorry. This is the worst part of having pets.

I saw the FB pic, she looks like a gentle soul.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom