::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My 6th period class had to be planned this way.

There is no possible way the stupidest kids in school all ended up in the same classroom at the same time.

Half the class is melting 12 Tablespoons of butter and 1/2 C chocolate chips in an 8 qt. sauce pan. That's barely a full cup of liquid.

It beats them trying to melt 8 quarts of stuff in a 1/2 pint saucepan.

It beats them trying to melt 8 quarts of stuff in a 1/2 pint saucepan.

One group just poured the melted butter/choclate into a tiny bowl to mix in the other ingredients so they have you covered.

Seriously. Only like three of these kids have any common sense.

My 6th period class had to be planned this way.

There is no possible way the stupidest kids in school all ended up in the same classroom at the same time.

Half the class is melting 12 Tablespoons of butter and 1/2 C chocolate chips in an 8 qt. sauce pan. That's barely a full cup of liquid.

Maybe some instruction from the teacher might be warranted? Not everything obvious to adults is evident to 15 year old. Just sayin’.

Maybe some instruction from the teacher might be warranted? Not everything obvious to adults is evident to 15 year old. Just sayin’.

Well duh.

I just covered the recipe step by step and added in tips and time savers. I even have sample size pots and bowls out in my demo area.

Really dumb kids. The worst in my 20 years of teaching.

Holly had a vet appointment today, and I had to bring a sample of her poop for analysis. Nobody is cool sitting in a waiting room with a bag of poop.

I'll be in Kansas City in June. Going to Kansas City, Kansas City here I come. Yeah yeah.

When & what. I should still be around, but really busy. We have to do some travel in there too. And packing. And packing. And packing. And packing. And packing. And packing. And packing. And packing. And packing. And packing. And packing. And packing. And packing. And packing. And packing. And packing. And packing. And packing. And packing. And packing. And packing. And packing. And packing. And packing. And packing. And packing. And packing.

+1

(Even though I read ahead)

You ever tell your kid something and have them not listen to you even when you repeated it several times and maybe even demonstrated what you wanted or what you were talking about?

Yeah that.

Multiplied by 30.

You ever tell your kid something and have them not listen to you even when you repeated it several times and maybe even demonstrated what you wanted or what you were talking about?

Yeah that.

Multiplied by 30.
I work with volunteers, remember?

One guy has worked for TWO years every Wednesday and Thursday getting the food ready for me. He needs to put rolls in plastic bags, put fruit in little cups, frost a cake, cut it and put in bowls. And heat up entrees. Sometimes not even all that. It astounds me that every Wednesday I need to tell him what to do. My assistant has to explain it to him every Thursday, too. In his career he was an electrical engineer. You’d think he’d have a system.

We're making brownies from scratch in foods 1 and some dumb ass kid almost threw up because he tried to sneak a teaspoonful of cocoa powder to eat.

. . . after repeated warnings that it doesn't taste like it smells.

Mre Pere says, "And for your next act offer him some unsweetened chocolate and a teaspoon of vanilla."
(She's a baker and candy maker.)

Well duh.

I just covered the recipe step by step and added in tips and time savers. I even have sample size pots and bowls out in my demo area.

Really dumb kids. The worst in my 20 years of teaching.

Mrs Pere is teaching religion to university students online. She'll trade you classes.

They can't follow directions either.

I have a little strip of label tape across the top of monitor that says "raise them up"

I try to find positives with each kid and raise them up. This class was the most challenging in my 21 years of teaching (I always say "20" but it's actually 21).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom