::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bond, Vaga Bond was out, living with no-longer-his-girlfriend. He blew that up. Gave 2 weeks notice at his work and they told him they don't need him. Now he's back with us. But he was/is planning to light out for the territory ahead, in this case Salt Lake City. Because, a girl he met in the Denver bus station back when he crashed his car in December tells him there's a place there he can crash. Wants to buy my Volvo (making payments from a job he doesn't have). Or he'll take the bus to SLC.

What could possibly go wrong?

About two years after I moved out of my parents' house, they upgraded to a HUGE place and remodeled it, making it super nice, and had three guest bedrooms.
I went on a family trip to Hawaii, and while I was there my roommates had a party and got us evicted.
Mom said too bad, you may not move in.
It was the best thing she ever did for me.
She said I may come and have a meal whenever I wanted,
but I may not move in.
I couch surfed and lived in a friend's garage-turned-man cave until I got my own place again.
I was a little hurt at the time, but see the value now.

Bond, Vaga Bond was out, living with no-longer-his-girlfriend. He blew that up. Gave 2 weeks notice at his work and they told him they don't need him. Now he's back with us. But he was/is planning to light out for the territory ahead, in this case Salt Lake City. Because, a girl he met in the Denver bus station back when he crashed his car in December tells him there's a place there he can crash. Wants to buy my Volvo (making payments from a job he doesn't have). Or he'll take the bus to SLC.

Oh, dear. Not again. He sure is a restless soul.

Prayers for you all.

He went out for a walk. Probably got loaded. Came back in for a nap. Then declared it was all a lie. He hadn't broken up. He still had a job. He's staying in town.

FML

He went out for a walk. Probably got loaded. Came back in for a nap. Then declared it was all a lie. He hadn't broken up. He still had a job. He's staying in town.

FML

Good grief. Is he just trying to jerk your chain?! Or is he lying again?

I say stick a stamp in him and mail him far away . . .

FML

I wonder what his justification is for purposefully lying to you, and causing you distress. I think I'd have a lot of trouble accepting that....

Sitting in the Korean-owned barbershop listening to French singing. In Honolulu.
I feel so worldly. Sûrtout parce que je comprends les paroles des chansons.

TKO's company has been having solvency issues. Business is good, but they seem to not know how to collect on their bills or something. He's been looking around for a new job. Last week he got an offer from a recruiter for an IT position in Jon's company. He had some technical questions for the team he'd be in, so he's waiting to hear back from them before he decides to accept. Keeping fingers crossed.

good luck got everything crossed for ya!!

I need big-boy advice from my hos.

When getting pre-approved for a home loan should I trust one guy/lender or check out a few at a time?

I have the names of two guys. One seems very personable and helpful, the other guy seems like he can't be bothered. No calls, only emails and forms. and then he deferred me to an assistant/associate (I don't know which one).

since we do this together I hit up 2 places then got a refferal and met with this outstanding lady last night, I am gonna use her!!

nothing could happen, except you go back out and get him again, stop in CO and take a safety break, then resume the trip home.

thats what this lady told me last night that she can beat any rate out there in house...she said shes about 1/4% lower then everyone right now.

now trying to get a realtor to look at houses on Sunday....then we got about 3 weeks before we have to decide to close in 45 days....

works been super busy too!!

Summer had a talent show today and killed it in front of about 600 people!!!! I was proud she made it to the final with 13 other acts!!! There were about 50 auditions and she made it. The chose some upper class for the winners but I figured that would happen.

works been super busy too!!

Summer had a talent show today and killed it in front of about 600 people!!!! I was proud she made it to the final with 13 other acts!!! There were about 50 auditions and she made it. The chose some upper class for the winners but I figured that would happen.

Then since I was volunteer approved I went and did her end of year party!!! She was happy I was there it was fun as well!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom