::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't realize I'll be heading to Maui next week already!!

Need to get some stuff ready.
Komoda Store cream puffs!!!!!
Teppanyaki Dan at the Sheraton Kaanapali
Leoda's (Nanilei's favourite)
Tasty Crust (pancakes are good, so is fried chicken.)
Take James for breakfast.

Oh YEAH! Just heard that my friend, Kim Rhodes (who made it possible for Sheryl and I to meet years ago) has been cast as the lead in a WB network spinoff of the show Supernatural! It will be called Wayward Sisters and is set to spin off Supernatural during an episode of that show next season. So excited for her - she has been in acting ever since college with roles here and there (including 12 appearances on Supernatural - she will reprise her character from that show in the new one). This will be her biggest thing by far, though, assuming it makes it through the pilot and is picked up as a series.

Way to go, Kim! (She and I squared off for the presidency of our youth group in high school - I won)

Hey, she played the mom in the Disney channel show Suite Life of Zack and Cody.

My dogs are being a pain. The next door neighbors dogs are out, so all the dogs are barking at each other. I guess we will not be playing in the back yard.

The high school graduation rate for the city of Rochester school district has risen 11 points over the past few years.

From 39%, all the way up to 50%. And the school board sees this as a big accomplishment....

Nice one Don!
I was busy using every ounce of patience I possess speaking with a client in Kona.

My phone rang at work today. My phone very rarely rings - like maybe once a month. I stared at it for quite a while before finally answering it.

45 minutes later the woman on the other end finally understood how to map her network drive.

This is not something I normally support.

The guy across from me said, "wow, that was a long one!"

I said, "I just knew I shouldn't have answered it."

The high school graduation rate for the city of Rochester school district has risen 11 points over the past few years.

From 39%, all the way up to 50%. And the school board sees this as a big accomplishment....

Congratulations Elaine! :)

I've never even heard of it until now. Haven't watched tv in . . . can't tell you how many years . . .

We do the news around dinner time and some primetime shows, depending on which night.

That should make the K!!

33,000, baby!!

Fine job Don. I wonder how many Ks there will be this chapter?

Well, it's going the right direction. Isn't that awfully low percentage?

I looked and saw where they say 81% graduation from high school, for our nation.
The "No child left behind" thing probably has something to do with the result. But then I have to ask are they just running a mill, where they push people through, with a not so high quality education, so they can claim success?

[G] Look what they've done to my [Em] song, Ma
[C] Look what they've done to my [C7] song
Well it's the [G] only thing I could [D] do half right
And it's [C] turning out all wrong, Ma
[G] Look what they've [D] done to my [G] song

The high school graduation rate for the city of Rochester school district has risen 11 points over the past..

What???? Only 50% of high school kids in Rochester graduate? That's insane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom