::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I worked too hard, mucking stalls, today. My friend and I split them. I only did eleven. Only. Lol. We use these really large wheel barrows. They have three wheels on them. I had to dump mine 4 times. Lot of horse apples! Lol. Today was the day I pretty much needed to strip the stalls, so it took a bit. I think I'm the only one mucking tomorrow. The other half of the barn has more than 11 stalls. I think there is 29 total. But a few aren't being used. I do them all tomorrow. I love it. It really is a work out, and I'd rather be out there, than at a gym.

Even pricier. He wanted frames like mine. I have IC Berlin frames.

We talked him into Oakley frames. Much more affordable and they look much better for his age.

So there is Zenni. Any others worth checking out?

I'm going to need kid size sport goggle/glasses.

I worked too hard, mucking stalls, today. My friend and I split them. I only did eleven. Only. Lol. We use these really large wheel barrows. They have three wheels on them. I had to dump mine 4 times. Lot of horse apples! Lol. Today was the day I pretty much needed to strip the stalls, so it took a bit. I think I'm the only one mucking tomorrow. The other half of the barn has more than 11 stalls. I think there is 29 total. But a few aren't being used. I do them all tomorrow. I love it. It really is a work out, and I'd rather be out there, than at a gym.

I totally get it, good, simple, hard work.

I actually blocked and deleted a friend on FB today. it's the first time I've done that. I'm not happy about it. It's someone I've known 17 years and I'm friends with his entire family. Today I posted a milestone in my weightloss journey. I don't post much about it. I think it was the second or third time. I'm finally able to fit in some old jeans. Abfriend asked if they were bell bottoms. And I said no. But that even though they were boot cut, the thighs and waist were the areas that became too small. Well this guy got in there and said it wasn't my pants that changed, but that I got big in the waist and thighs. Lol. It kind of zinged me...but I knew he was joking so I just smarted off at him and let it go. THEN, he sent me a private message telling me what he really thought of my waist and thighs and why. My eyes about popped out of my head. It was vulgar. I'm kind of chuckling about it now....but I had to block and delete him. Man, if my husband had seen that, I would have been in so much trouble! Even though I did nothing wrong.

Even pricier. He wanted frames like mine. I have IC Berlin frames.

We talked him into Oakley frames. Much more affordable and they look much better for his age.
Wow, those must be some powerful lenses!

I hope everyone watches the debate. I do not see how anyone will vote for him if they listen to what he says.

I hope everyone watches the debate. I do not see how anyone will vote for him if they listen to what he says.

I think the people who will vote for him really have no idea what it means when he speaks.

There is a massive fire in the Santa Cruz mountains right now. I can see the glow on the crest of the mountains. I hope my friends in Boulder Creek, Ben Lomand and Los Gatos hills are safe.

There is a massive fire in the Santa Cruz mountains right now. I can see the glow on the crest of the mountains. I hope my friends in Boulder Creek, Ben Lomand and Los Gatos hills are safe.

Started battling the blaze around 3:00pm. +100*F temperatures and wind. It's already burned over 1000 acres in that short amount of time. Lots of houses lost already but so far no reports of fatalities.

Scary and sad

Good morning, one and all! I left work in a big hurry last night, rushing to meet Elaine at the vet's office. In such a hurry that I left with the keys to the company truck and the storage barn in my pocket, unintentionally.

So, this morning I had to get up early in order to be at work when they opened at 8 am. There was no harm done, it's just an inconvenience.

So, now I'm having breakfast at McD's, before heading home to work in the basement....

Started battling the blaze around 3:00pm. +100*F temperatures and wind. It's already burned over 1000 acres in that short amount of time. Lots of houses lost already but so far no reports of fatalities.

Scary and sad

Scary, indeed! I can't imagine living with the threat of wildfires, as the folks in California do....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom