::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can almost breathe thru both sides of my nose again. Now the back of my throat is super raw.

Last edited:
I must look bizarre. I sleep in a hat and with headband earphones on, every night. Now I've added a mask, since it keeps the humidity up in my airway.

I figured out exactly what I want to drive here. My old truck, a 1985 Toyota 4x4 extra cab, just like Marty McFly lusted after in the first Back to the Future film (but mine was red).
It had a 5 speed manual, got pretty decent gas mileage for a 4x4 truck, hauled everything I needed, can park on the beach, tow my Sea-Doo, and never left me walking.
They just don't make an equivalent today.
Sure, I miss the V8 in my Dodge, but I don't miss $100/week in fuel.
All the little 4x4s with small engines nowadays do not have the park on the sand capability​ my Toyota (or my Dodge) had.

My Volvos were exactly what I wanted at the time. Safe. Comfortable for 4. AWD. Slam dunk.

Mrs Pere drives a Lexus RX 350. Loves it and loves the way the dealer treats her. I love it that she loves that. I'm not really a Lexus fan myself.

So, here's what I want: a sports sedan with strong power. My reflexes are as good as they'll ever be for the rest of my life. Must handle well. AWD is a plus but not essential. I won't complain if it's luxurious. No BMWs.

Ideas?

ETA: VW/Audi are tainted by emissions scandal.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom